Scrimmage results??

dabiggest

Bigger than life
What's the word on the latest scrimmage? Who showed out and who was a flop? What about Tauren Poole? I'm from his high school and looking forward to seeing how he does in the SEC. He really did some magical things for us the past 3 years (he was limited his freshman year, but he averaged 22 yrds per carry even then).

hmm. too old for me :) did you happen to see TJ Pitts when he played for us? don't know why UT never offered.. nows he's at memphis. and that's not bc of lack of talent either. kid was a stud

hmm. too old for me :) did you happen to see TJ Pitts when he played for us? don't know why UT never offered.. nows he's at memphis. and that's not bc of lack of talent either. kid was a stud

Yep, he beat us in the playoffs single handedly. He was definitely too quick for most high school players to tackle. I saw him play in a game last year on TV. You know who I thought should have went somewhere big, but didn't? Damian Dowell from West Hall. He was phenomenol on both sides of the ball. Once he transferred to Gainesville and left Coach Marchman, Marchman wouldn't help him get into a D1 school.

Where did he end up going? I forgot about that kid! He was a heck of a player. Have you seen West Hall's team now? Man they've fallen on some hard times. Two years ago i think, they only had like 25 players on their roster.

I actually went to the dome game for N.Hall this year, and I've gotta tell you. They grow em' fast down in South GA. Cairo just ran away from our boys, it wasn't even fair.

VN Store

Back