Scotty "Hops" Hopson

Gator H8R

Give Him Six!!!
I was hoping this kid would buckle down and play to his ability this year and he has shown up big. Seems to get better each and every game. This team is legit. There are too many threats on the floor to defend at once. I see a final four trip coming, hopefully more.

Edit: Meant to type repeat elite 8 but typed final four. Didnt see the other SH thread, merge if needed.

Last edited:
So if Scotty cont to play well, is he gone after this year or does he stay for his senior season? Would love to have him 1 more year.

I think he knows staying for his senior season will greatly improve his draft stock. I think we will have him one more year. If he had been playing this well last year, I wouldve said he would be gone after this year.

Prob one of those situations where he will have his draft status evaluated, then make his decision. If he grades out high enough he may enter the draft, if not, I agree with you, he comes back.

i thought i read somewhere that the feeling around the team is that he will probably go pro this year regardless of how high he is grades out. I think I read that on VQ, but not 100% positive.

Bottom line is, even if he continues to play like he has been, he could use another year to really polish his game, because I am afraid he would get eaten alive in the NBA with that ball handling of his.

He'll be a late first rounder 22-28 range IMO. But has a chance to move into the top 20 if he keeps up this play!

Obviously he is a late bloomer and could use the extra year to polish his skills. It has taken his junior year to play at a level where most people thought he would be playing his freshman year. Be a good lad and stay another year Scotty!

VN Store

Back