Scott Frost (Nebraska)

He might be talked to but Nebraska is his home. I don’t see him leaving unless he feels the hot seat.

There would be a lot say no just look at his record at Nebraska because most everyone here just looks at records and won’t think about anything else, but you can’t recruit at Nebraska period. They will never be back. TN has a chance to be. We are in a good place geographically for recruiting

Definitely think he’s on a hot seat
19-7 at UCF in 2 seasons
12-20 at Nebraska in 3
A lot harder to recruit in Nebraska

Now that we got the AD that hired him at UCF is it possible that we can get him to UT? And would you want him as coach or Josh Heupel?

There are several options that would be better hires.
Frost may eventually get Nebraska turned around, but it's not looking good at this point.

There are several options that would be better hires.
Frost may eventually get Nebraska turned around, but it's not looking good at this point.
I know Frost was a gritty QB who was a very successful HC at UCF but not so much at his alma mater. What are his strengths and do they align with our set of needs? Just asking.

I know Frost was a gritty QB who was a very successful HC at UCF but not so much at his alma mater. What are his strengths and do they align with our set of needs? Just asking.
His strengths right now:
his name

He used to be viewed as a good offensive mind, taking some of the Oregon stuff. He still may be, but it looks like he may have benefited from being at UCF more than UCF from Frost. He didn’t build anything there, and is struggling to build at NU

VN Store

Back