Scott Frost (Nebraska)

Frost recommended White to Plowman. He isnt coming here, but sounds like White has massive respect from everyone who knows him. UCF is freaking over his loss.

Makes you wonder how Nebraska overcame those challenges under Osborne...He was pulling in top athletes from the East Coast every year...$$$...Yep
Stories tell it was actually a Soviet-style steroid pumping system. Remember those guys throwing our defensive and offensive lines around for the first three quarters? Our boys were monsters too, and were just smashed. Nobody did that to those mid-90s UT teams, except Nebraska. UF beat us with coaching schemes. Nebraska beat us with Bull testicles and syringes.

Stories tell it was actually a Soviet-style steroid pumping system. Remember those guys throwing our defensive and offensive lines around for the first three quarters? Our boys were monsters too, and were just smashed. Nobody did that to those mid-90s UT teams, except Nebraska. UF beat us with coaching schemes. Nebraska beat us with Bull testicles and syringes.
I remember the bowl game with Nebraska and MAULING is the only word I can think of to use. The OL was hitting our LBers on almost every play. IIRC I dont think Nebraska threw one time in the fourth quarter. In fact I dont recall a game more dominated by the OL than that one. Men against kids and we were good!

2018 3-6
2019 3-6
2020 3-5

He's consistent at Nebraska; tied for 5th every year in the West of the conference.

He did torch Peyton Manning in the 97 Orange Bowl.
Not really, Peyton didn’t play defense. That Nebraska oline knocked us around like high schoolers. Holes were so big I could have run through them. My son and I were in the stadium and just started calling out which hole we would run through.

2018 3-6
2019 3-6
2020 3-5

He's consistent at Nebraska; tied for 5th every year in the West of the conference.

He did torch Peyton Manning in the 97 Orange Bowl.
Manning was hurt but it would not have mattered.
The team had checked out and had their fill of him.
Manning was never a good teammate and was not a team leader.

VN Store

Back