SCORE PREDICTIONS

Originally posted by GIVEHIM-6@Oct 6, 2004 10:36 PM
Uh,he said ladies. :p

I just assumed he was being an a-hole and referring to all of us as ladies. :D

I SAID LADIES BECAUSE - I KNEW YOU COULDN'T BRING YOURSELVES TO POST A SCORE WHERE TENNESSEE LOSES YET AGAIN. (LOL)

:cross: I'll use a very significant historical score:

TENN 22
UGA 3

Otherwise, I would think this game might be more like the 1992 game. That contest had 28 points between the two teams scored in the 4th quarter. A fumble by Hastings in the last minute secured the Vols win. Georgia had 569 yds of total offense, while the Vols had 382 yds. And of course Georgia was highly favored, with QB Eric Zeier, RB Garrison Hearst, and WR Andre Hastings. That game was Heath Shuler's 2nd game as the Vols starting QB.

TENN 34, UGA 31

TN 06-07-07-14= 34
GA 03-14-00-14= 31

.... and to the so-called 'truthteller'.... I will always pick the Vols :thumbsup: , just like you will always pick against them. :yuck:

hmmm I see someone left the outhouse door open and it crawled out again.

If it is a close game UT wins. If it is a blow out UT loses. Ga will not make alot of mistakes as they have way too much experience. UT must not turn over the ball.

On defense UT needs to play zone like SC and Ga southern did. We can not play man like LSU tried.

Offense UT has got to be patient and run the ball. Even if that means seveal 3 and outs. A fast paced game will get us beat.

I agree the running game is crucial for us to even be close- 80+ yrd drives to eat up clock and keep Ga offense on sidelines as much as possible and our special team play much be cranked up too.

And quit play calling at the line based on opps. D. GA will eat that up.

VN Store

Back