Score 100!

I like the OP's idea. BUT, Heup is too nice a guy to let that happen. Not that he'll tell his Vols to stop scoring. But he'll empty the bench to minimize hitting 100 points. I do hope we hit 100+ because I still feel the sting from the Franklin & team insult. Do you remember???? TAKE NO PRISONERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

InvertedPowerT.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: kxtop
They have been shutout twice and only score 3 and 6 points in two other games. This is shaping up to be a blood bath.

Reactions: BigDave
This 1994 vandie scoreboard says lots. Love the commode-door spirit?

Attachments

• Web capture_22-11-2021_92617_.jpeg
    Web capture_22-11-2021_92617_.jpeg
    60.7 KB · Views: 52
They have been shutout twice and only score 3 and 6 points in two other games. This is shaping up to be a blood bath.
Look at their last couple of games. Their team has gotten a lot better. No I don't think it should be close but their QB has been running around and that has caused us fits. I could see this being something like a 45-24 type of game.

Reactions: 08Vol and BDP!
Looking through the series, I now 100% want to see us put 100+ on those fake sailors. Just to humiliate them as they once did us.
1918: Vanderbilt 76, Tennessee 0

No doubt, they are proud of holding the record for the most points scored in the series and greatest margin of victory. I want to see us remove that insult.

Last edited:
Reactions: 08Vol and volmanjr
Vandy will have a somewhat better defense than S. Bama. I say the score is something like 56-17
Which is to say that the defenses are the same. Our Offense scored 56 vs. USA. Our D put on 4 more with 2 safeties. :cool:

Their QB running scares me a bit. But unlike past seasons I don’t think they can match us score for score. We should win but maybe not as lopsided as some think.

Reactions: feathersax
Im sure by the end, CJH is going to want to get playing time for as many as possible. Even so, I am not sure anyone knows how to slow down. Milton is not great but when he connects, he can get them lined up and zip that ball down the field like lightning, so even second string and deep is going to be lighting up the pinball machine.

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back