School plane

Rick Barnes lives there on the beach. Seen his house. It's in a fancy gated community on the old Vanderbilt family estate now called DeBordieu

Georgetown is one hour north of my house. I can't think of a reason for anybody to go there. It's a sleepy town halfway between Charleston and Myrtle Beach, both cities having large airports. Maybe somebody has some kin there.

Sounds like NCAA infraction, coaching staff using UT plane for going golfing and beaching at Myrtle Beach.

Reactions: DonDiego
Sounds like NCAA infraction, coaching staff using UT plane for going golfing and beaching at Myrtle Beach.
If no recruits are involved, I doubt it’s an NCAA issue. Just an internal debate within the AD as to best use of Flight Department $$$.

Coach Barnes can take the plane anywhere he wants to in the USA round trip for vacation or whatever personal reasons he chooses ten times a year and all round trip. I like it!

Making life easier in those kind of ways helps him keep his focus on winning basketball games and that's what he does best!

VN Store

Back