Scholorships?

Volman09

I was just wondering how many scholorships our football team has to give this year? Last year was a very small number and it would be good if it was 30+. Thanks in advance!:hi:

O'Neal
Parker
R. Foster
A. Foster
Holbert
Gaines
Willingham
McKenzie
Meyers-White
Ayers
Bolden
Briscoe
Colquitt
Fisher
Taylor
Williams
Wilson

At least 17, but I have a feeling I'm missing some unknown seniors who have schollies, like Tritapoe or Barnes or Darville.

I'm pretty sure Tritapoe isn't on scholarship. Also, I'm still stunned everytime I remember Adam Meyers-White is a senior. I can't figure out why he never redshirted. Also, what about would-be senior Sinclair Cannon? And is there absolutely zero chance of Holbert being granted another year? I mean could 2007 not count as just a redshirt season and then 2008 be a medical redshirt? I think Jason White did that.

O'Neal
Parker
R. Foster
A. Foster
Holbert
Gaines
Willingham
McKenzie
Meyers-White
Ayers
Bolden
Briscoe
Colquitt
Fisher
Taylor
Williams
Wilson

At least 17, but I have a feeling I'm missing some unknown seniors who have schollies, like Tritapoe or Barnes or Darville.

Only 16 seniors for 2008 but number may really be 15. O'Neal is gone and I think Colquitt lost scholarship for this season.. they are going to get around hte 25 number is reports I'm getting but to do so, fairly siginificant attrition will have to occur

I guess it's safe to say that Meyers-White never lived up to his hype.

how many did alabama have last year?
around 30 didn't they?
that must mean that the year before that they hardly signed anyone

around 30 didn't they?

Not necessarily. Some won't qualify. Some might qualify for academic scholarships.

We signed 32 in 07' and 4 didn't qualify, and 1 ended up going to a different school.

BTW, I see Deshaun Barnes signed with Auburn last year. Anyone know why?

Not necessarily. Some won't qualify. Some might qualify for academic scholarships.

We signed 32 in 07' and 4 didn't qualify, and 1 ended up going to a different school.

Not sure but it looks like his stock took a big decline.

Didn't he go to Prep or JUCO? I'm almost positive he did. Did we just not pursue him after that or did Auburn offer him money.

We cut Barnes due to scholarship limits. Auburn was his second choice.. can't paly football on an academic scholarship or any kind of scholarship if so, count on the 85 number so no advantage to not putting on FB ship

Didn't he go to Prep or JUCO? I'm almost positive he did. Did we just not pursue him after that or did Auburn offer him money.

We cut him and he signed with Auburn for 2007 season but then he had qqualifying issues. he is back this year

I think the same thing happened with Justin Garret S and he ended up at Mizzou. And will be starting S this year.

around 30 didn't they?

the number signed is meaningless. you can only admit 25 in the fall and that is the key number... you can backcount to the previous year based on openings within the 85/25 numbers from previous year....

I think the same thing happened with Justin Garret S and he ended up at Mizzou. And will be starting S this year.

garrett couldn't get qualified for sec but could for big 12. LSU had a similar case with a DT who ended up at Oklahoma..

VN Store

Back