Schlabach: Most Entertaining Teams in 2018

Carlitovol

::Straight cash homey::
Kind of a dumb take by Schlabach, but I thought it was interesting that he included us in this list.. Although the "entertaining" part is more about Pruitt than the team itself. Takes a few jabs and says that he thinks we "maybe beat Vanderbilt"...

Also, I LOL'ed at "puking in Butch Jones' trashcan"

Edit: Forgot to include link to article >>> College football's most entertaining teams in 2018

Vols - #10, WVU #8

10. Tennessee (20 points)

i

Tennessee fans got their man, or 13th choice, in former Alabama defensive coordinator Jeremy Pruitt, who'll need a few extra sledgehammers to tear the UT program down brick by brick. He'll need a few years to rebuild the Volunteers into an SEC contender, but I'm guessing he'll improve upon their SEC victories from a year ago and maybe even beat Vanderbilt.

If you thought Pruitt sounded frustrated in the spring, wait until midseason, when the Volunteers play consecutive games against Florida (home), No. 3 Georgia (road), No. 9 Auburn (road), No. 1 Alabama (home) and South Carolina (road). He might be puking in Butch Jones' trashcan by then, but at least his postgame comments will be entertaining and unfiltered.

8. West Virginia (23 points)

i

Every time I envision the No. 17 Mountaineers winning the Big 12 and grabbing one of the four spots in the College Football Playoff, I remind myself that teams have to play defense to win games. Or at least that's a requirement in non-Big 12 games.

The Mountaineers, with quarterback Will Grier and receiver David Sills V, are going to be a lot of fun to watch, unless, of course, you're a Florida fan. The Mountaineers' fate will probably be decided in November, when they play No. 23 Texas (road), No. 16 TCU (home), Oklahoma State (road) and No. 7 Oklahoma (home).

Last edited:
Reactions: RollerVol

VN Store

Back