Schiano Out at OSU

Can somebody here help a brother Vol out. Get on the twitter verse and blow up Herbie, the AD at tOSU and the rest of the ESPN azzhats about Greg being rejected here because he sucks as a coach. I don't see anybody beating down his door to get him as a DC or head coach despite all the turnover and the CONSTANT insistence that he was a great by OSU AD, Urban, ESPN et al...during the almost hire. He Wasn't made interim coach at beginning of the season when Urban got slapped and has been subsequently fired from OSU and not a damn peep from anyone.
Thanks for listening!

Please give it a rest. He’s not UT’s problem.
WGAS!
LOL I GAS! He's not UTs problem in spite of most of the college pundits telling us we were nuts for protesting the almost hire. That's why its posted in the Around the NCAA forum. You are free to not read it if it wastes your time but thanks for posting you don't care.
If you don't learn anything else about me know that when somebody falsely states something or disrespects the Vols I will shout fraud from the rooftops. In this instance I have a Facebook and twitter for my business but not personal cause I just don't care enough. I was merely asking for some VN help asking the question to some of the geniuses that called us out when we didn't take this best thing since sliced bread coach. The amount of irony, lying and condescending BS spewed by tOSU AD, Herbie and his ESPN cronies deserve to be called out since they fired their excellent enough for Tennessee coach.

Reactions: Roustabout
LOL I GAS! He's not UTs problem in spite of most of the college pundits telling us we were nuts for protesting the almost hire. That's why its posted in the Around the NCAA forum. You are free to not read it if it wastes your time but thanks for posting you don't care.
If you don't learn anything else about me know that when somebody falsely states something or disrespects the Vols I will shout fraud from the rooftops. In this instance I have a Facebook and twitter for my business but not personal cause I just don't care enough. I was merely asking for some VN help asking the question to some of the geniuses that called us out when we didn't take this best thing since sliced bread coach. The amount of irony, lying and condescending BS spewed by tOSU AD, Herbie and his ESPN cronies deserve to be called out since they fired their excellent enough for Tennessee coach.
CreamyPerfectArcticfox-small.gif

Reactions: bag12day
If you read the story and look into the details, you'll find out that he had absolutely nothing at all to do with the child abuse at PSU. He just happened to coach there at one time. We're absolutely fine with him coming to UGA. We've read the circumstances and know that he did absolutely nothing that would prevent him from being hired. UT fans just didn't want him because he wasn't named Gruden. He's a good coach and a good man.

He is not. Tried to get guys to intentionally hurt guys on a kneal down. Doesn’t surprise at all you having this take. Plenty of Georgia fans I know do not agree with you.

He is not. Tried to get guys to intentionally hurt guys on a kneal down. Doesn’t surprise at all you having this take. Plenty of Georgia fans I know do not agree with you.
I hear UGA needs a DC. Why don't y'all hire him if he's so good?

VN Store

Back