Schedule Update: St. Joseph’s added for 12/21

I wish Phil Marteli was still coaching St. Joe's.. He was a damn good coach and used to come on Basilio all the time, even during season when he was coaching. Funny guy, too. I think he is helping Juwan Howard at Michigan, right ?

Yup he’s been great helping Juwan

Reactions: The Dog
That's a solid pickup I believe. They're 0-2 currently, but have only played auburn and Kansas, and almost beat auburn. Semi name brand school at least
The stat rankings say they’re bad, but there’s a big disparity. Barthag ranks them 139 which is close to where he has Vandy ranked, and ESPN ranks them 283rd. Either way not good. But they did nearly beat Auburn and they hung w Kansas for the majority of the game. Maybe they’re better than the stat nerds think.

Wonder if they’re going to try and get a game in after Upstate but before SEC play begins? Unlike last year (aside from the Rainbow classic in Hawaii), teams are playing games on Christmas and the couple days afterwards. The B1G has conference games and Kentucky is playing Louisville. They lady Vols play on the 28th so the men could even play on Sunday the 27th and get 2 days in between going to Missouri

Reactions: Putbacks
I wish Phil Marteli was still coaching St. Joe's.. He was a damn good coach and used to come on Basilio all the time, even during season when he was coaching. Funny guy, too. I think he is helping Juwan Howard at Michigan, right ?
He is a straight up comedian

Reactions: The Dog
Wonder if they’re going to try and get a game in after Upstate but before SEC play begins? Unlike last year (aside from the Rainbow classic in Hawaii), teams are playing games on Christmas and the couple days afterwards. The B1G has conference games and Kentucky is playing Louisville. They lady Vols play on the 28th so the men could even play on Sunday the 27th and get 2 days in between going to Missouri
They are not currently but it can change

Reactions: cardvolfan

VN Store

Back