Schaeffer or Ainge?

:lol:

So NC, what do you think of our Dynamic Duo? Are ya just a little bit nervous?

;)

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Sep 6, 2004 1:01 PM
:lol:

So NC, what do you think of our Dynamic Duo? Are ya just a little bit nervous?

;)

I was very impressed..but not worried..you have to remember that it was UNLV and not the pressure UF will put on them. These kids will have to make some very quick decisions..and they will not always be the right one...plus, the rotating QB's can sometimes hurt the flow of the team..I've seen it many yrs at UF! ;)

I agree that it was just UNLV, but they did look poised. I think they will give the Gators more than they expect.

Schaffer no contest he is a 3 way threat he can run throw on the run and and a good pocket passer.For example Schaffer rolled right the linbackers thought he was going to run so he just dumps it over the defense put it this way the last time we had a Mobile Quaterback we was singin Rocky Top at the Fiesta Bowl im not saying where gonna win the national championship(man i hope so)but i think Schaffer is a better quaterback.

Watching tonight was like seeing Tee Martin then badda bing bring in Peyton Manning... both freshmen showed great poise especially Shaeffer after the fumble(Ithought we started Houstan for pass blocking?) I can't make a decision until i see them perform against an SEC d-fense ....The Jury is still out. but man what a ride! :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

Schaeffer is faster and more agile than Tee could ever expect. The TV did not do him justice.

As for Ainge, his throws are perfect. Better arm than Manning.

Man storm you sure are hard on the legends..... I hope they live up to that praise in 2 weeks!

VN Store

Back