Schaeffer a no go.

It has been stated before that Schaeffer wants to be a starter and with Crompton coming in,I think Schaeffer is feeling the pressure.

I know Ainge is, as well. That's what all the folks that talked to him during his visit back said.

Originally posted by GIVEHIM-6@Dec 3, 2004 11:16 PM
It has been stated before that Schaeffer wants to be a starter and with Crompton coming in,I think Schaeffer is feeling the pressure.

Who can blame he was a 4 star recruit coming out of high school! He wants to play I know he is probably thinking he should have gone to K-State and played by looking at there qb situation this year!

I can attest to the fact that it's really hard being a freshman in the first place, much less playing a sport. I just about washed out after 1 semester and all I was doing was playing NAIA golf. I can't imagine what it would be like to walk onto a college campus and immediately be under the microscope of a QB controversy.

1510 am in Nashville,Tn has reports he will either go to So. Fla or NC State. Too bad but, he is the odd man out with Crompton coming in. I wish him all the best!

Where ever Schaeffer winds up he's gonna shine.Then all of us are going to sit back and bitch about how in the hell did they let that one slip away.

None of this is surprising. If he does transfer to another 1A school, probably sitting out a year will do him a lot of good. He's definitely a rare athlete. I just hope his head can keep up with his athletic ability.

Yep. As soon as he can learn to handle defensive pressure, he will be amazing. Still could be the next Michael Vick.

Hopefully, he'll realize that even Vick has to go to the film room.

Intresting if he goes to South Florida I think thats where one of Auburn's Qb's transfered to. He was a great QB in high school in the state of FL he picked AU over VA. Tech...His name was Courtney Denson....

But good look to Brent if he decides to transfer

Come on, did anyone REALLY think we could keep them both? You know it's all about the spotlight and money. Look, if WINNING was the only driving force behind people's decision on where to play, each sport would have one invincible superpower team. The good players would be attracted to the best team and would accept less playing time and less salary (at the professional level).

i dont think he will leave they asked him like 2 days ago if he was consedering transfering and he said no he love ut and will be there next year i figured when he wasent cleared to play all this transfer stuff would could up.

VN Store

Back