'24 SC WR Mazeo Bennett (uscjr)

He’s probably going to end up flipping. Whatever. There will be no shortage of WR talent wanting to play in this offense. Not going to lose sleep over it.

If he flips over a game where we still put up 38 points and a freshman receiver almost had his first 100 yard game, he was always going to find a reason.

If he flips over a game where we still put up 38 points and a freshman receiver almost had his first 100 yard game, he was always going to find a reason.
He only picked us because he told SC coaches he didn’t like their offense. He’s looking for a reason to end up in Columbia and Beamer will probably make the offensive changes he’s looking for in the offseason.

He only picked us because he told SC coaches he didn’t like their offense. He’s looking for a reason to end up in Columbia and Beamer will probably make the offensive changes he’s looking for in the offseason.

If that’s the case, he was always going to find a reason. But if he gives it time, he will see that SC is not going to be good no matter the changes they make.

Clemson will bring them back to reality. Good for them they won their Super Bowl Saturday. Probably didn’t help that we had internal turmoil this week with the Banks/Hooker situation

Clemson will bring them back to reality. Good for them they won their Super Bowl Saturday. Probably didn’t help that we had internal turmoil this week with the Banks/Hooker situation
With there D line playing at home they will 6+ sacks and be in the face of QB all game. Our D Lineman were a no show for the first time this year. In CHRIST Alone

Yeah we had a bad game, but Satterfield called a hell of game!

Banks never really attacked and played in survival mode against Satterfield.

As a pure football fan....I really respected the type of variety they had offensively.

1) Why did it take them 10 games to discover their TE could be their powerback?

2) why weren't they running more motion jetsweeps with Joyner as their trigger man?

They threw 6 different formations at us, and ALL OF IT worked.

I'm not so sure Clemson beats them. Clemson's offense is hot trash!!

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Yeah we had a bad game, but Satterfield called a hell of game!

Banks never really attacked and played in survival mode against Satterfield.

As a pure football fan....I really respected the type of variety they had offensively.

1) Why did it take them 10 games to discover their TE could be their powerback?

2) why weren't they running more motion jetsweeps with Joyner as their trigger man?

They threw 6 different formations at us, and ALL OF IT worked.

I'm not so sure Clemson beats them. Clemson's offense is hot trash!!
Clemson has WAY more talent than us on defense. They can win 1 on 1 battles up front all across the line. Their secondary is definitely better than ours. The game is also at Clemson. All that being said, I agree that their offense is trash. I just don't think they'll let Rattler get into a rhythm early. You said it, EVERYTHING they tried worked against us. That's not likely to happen ever again.

The really disturbing thing is that the same offense that put 63 on us scored 6 points a week earlier on Florida. The same QB that we made look like an MVP version of Patrick Mahomes had 146 yds and 0 TDs against Florida.

Now, Florida has more talent than us on the defensive side of the ball, but they don't have 57 points worth of talent differential.

The really disturbing thing is that the same offense that put 63 on us scored 6 points a week earlier on Florida. The same QB that we made look like an MVP version of Patrick Mahomes had 146 yds and 0 TDs against Florida.

Now, Florida has more talent than us on the defensive side of the ball, but they don't have 57 points worth of talent differential.

Just something about those road night games in the SEC

florida has a better db coach....

Disturbing we gave up 63? Yes.

Disturbing FL shut them down? No. Transitive property doesn’t exist in sports

Disturbing we gave up 63? Yes.

Disturbing FL shut them down? No. Transitive property doesn’t exist in sports
Cool, but I'm not making a transitive comparison.

I'm just saying the gulf existing between 6 points and 63 points is inexplicable. The difference in 145 yds and 0 TDs and 438 yds and 6 TDs from the QB is mind-blowing. Rattler hadn't thrown for more than 212 yds in 8 straight games. He doubled that amount against us. He had thrown for a total of 6 TDs in that same 8-gm span. He had 6 in this game, alone.

Florida's defense is better than ours. They aren't that much better. But, USCe only scored 10 against Mizzou, too. How does that team then score 63 against us? It defies logic.

I'm just saying the gulf existing between 6 points and 63 points is inexplicable. The difference in 145 yds and 0 TDs and 438 yds and 6 TDs from the QB is mind-blowing. Rattler hadn't thrown for more than 212 yds in 8 straight games. He doubled that amount against us. He had thrown for a total of 6 TDs in that same 8-gm span. He had 6 in this game, alone.

Florida's defense is better than ours. They aren't that much better. But, USCe only scored 10 against Mizzou, too. How does that team then score 63 against us? It defies logic.

It certainly was a perfect sh*t storm

Reactions: cncchris33

Yeah and Richardson had an all world day against us too.. Hadn't done anything all year and threw for more yards against us than he did against their previous 3 crappy opponents

Reactions: cncchris33

VN Store

Back