'24 SC WR Mazeo Bennett (uscjr)

It has looked like South Carolina started off the 2024 class well, too. Although USC doesn’t hold any in-state verbal commitments, the staff has worked itself since Shane Beamer’s arrival in 2020 into a nice position for in-state OL Josiah Thompson and Kam Pringle.
Greenville wide receiver Mazeo Bennetthas seemed to be in that same category, with the four-star having been on South Carolina’s campus numerous times during the process.
It’s Tennessee, which has experienced a revitalization on the recruiting trail, who has some positive buzz here according to numerous folks familiar with this recruitment.
Bennett is planning to announce a commitment on October 16.
-USCjr On3, 10/3

Pay attention when he speaks. Shane Beamer is all about Shane Beamer
Ainge talks so much trash about Beamer on his show and it's hilarious...I think Beamer may have been a GA when he was at UT. He says Beamer is the guy that no one invites to the party, but he shows up anyway, and everyone is looking around trying to figure out who told him to come.

Ainge talks so much trash about Beamer on his show and it's hilarious...I think Beamer may have been a GA when he was at UT. He says Beamer is the guy that no one invites to the party, but he shows up anyway, and everyone is looking around trying to figure out who told him to come.

lol he really is.

Reactions: ACvol3

Lol good to see age has brought Ainge much maturity

Lol good to see age has brought Ainge much maturity
He’s way more professional now than he was on his first show. Brian also does a nice job of keeping him on point overall, but sometimes, salty Ainge comes out. When Beamer is discussed, it’s a guarantee salty Ainge is going to make an appearance lol

VN Store

Back