'20 SC WR Jalin Hyatt (UT SIGNEE)

4.29.19: “The Virginia Tech commitment entered the event with the reputation as one of the fastest prospects in the Southeast and more than lived up to that status, ripping off a 4.31 40-yard dash during the testing portion. Hyatt later won the camp's fastest man award–which is determined by a head to head race of the participants with the camp's fastest times–despite tweaking his back. The 6-foot, 162-pounder also had a solid showing during drills and 1-on-1's, using his speed to get open deep along with good deep ball tracking and the ability to rise and high-point.”
The Opening Charlotte: Top Performers

1581638525541.png

FWIW, Hyatt's PR in the 200 is a 21.14.

"Sorry, I don't believe Usain Bolt's 100m and 200m world record times, because his 30m time says he was slower than the other participants."

Some of the most awful logic I've ever seen. He doesn't believe a laser timed 40, because Hyatt's 200m time wasn't quite as spectacular? Pretty huge difference between 40 yards and 200 meters.

And I don't think Usain Bolt ever led a 100m race through the first third of the race; he was normally mid-pack during the first third and then really started taking off after that. If there were a 30m or 40m Olympic event, Bolt might've not have won Gold every time on that one like he did with the 100m.

Guys, just for the record of Farrells stupidity. Kenny Solomon who runs with Vols Track had a personal record in High-school in the 200m of 21.57...... btw Solomon ran a verified 4.45-40m and claimed to of ran a 4.36.

Now compare that to Hyatt who has a PR 200m time of 21.14..... that’s a .43 difference and Hyatt was timed at a verified 4.31; lol but you know recorded times don’t matter......

Plant foot. Head juke. 6 points.
I’ll preface by saying that I was too young to follow recruiting during the Fulmer years, but by god, no recruit has fulfilled the hype like CP. He was our Percy Harvin / Reggie Bush. Just wish we could’ve had the team success to back him up. Not often do you see a college highlight reel (much less a SEC highlight reel) look like a high school tape. Dude was so much fun to watch. And to think, it took half the season to get him on punt return duties.

(Oh, he took that first punt return back to the house btw)

VN Store

Back