'20 SC WR Jalin Hyatt (UT SIGNEE)

He is Charles Johnson’s (the former MLB catcher) son. Don’t think Charles and Chad are brothers. So, Chad’s an uncle on the mother’s side? Or, by marriage?
Cousin that's my b though Ochocinco was his uncle but I was close

Attachments

• C638B124-8E84-4F64-BD30-654356C8B130.jpeg
    C638B124-8E84-4F64-BD30-654356C8B130.jpeg
    140.7 KB · Views: 149
i could do without the self proclaimed 'alpha dog' spiel. im just gettin' old man. social media is really silly, esp for grown ass men (unless it's VN).
We have seen realitives on VN and it normally doesn't end great. What is going to happen to a parent that is part of Vol Twitter. Hopefully it ends great, but could be very public if things don't go well for whatever reason.

We have seen realitives on VN and it normally doesn't end great. What is going to happen to a parent that is part of Vol Twitter. Hopefully it ends great, but could be very public if things don't go well for whatever reason.

best not to engage with folks.

Folks used to engage with OrangeViper & FosterMom back in the day on the .25. Never really responded to them.

Reactions: VolInDayton
i could do without the self proclaimed 'alpha dog' spiel. im just gettin' old man. social media is really silly, esp for grown ass men (unless it's VN).
I’m in my early 30s and feel the same. Some people don’t know what it’s like to have a real life and live for themselves

Reactions: Jackcrevol

VN Store

Back