'20 SC WR Jalin Hyatt (UT Commit 7/27/19)

Volnatic

UT Fan In Cardinal Land
Alpha not beta. This man gets it.
He’s probably a LITTLE too active on social media, which could affect his son...but I can’t say I disagree with his sentiments, and it’s quite obvious the guy loves his son and wants what’s best for him. Can’t fault him for that

Per Rivals Woody it sounds like Hyatt will be receiving a ratings bump to a 4 star after Thanksgiving, which is when they update their rankings. If so, that will move him up to a 4 star on the composite. This class will then have 11 four stars and only 6 three stars or less. That's a pretty good class.

Add Baron, Hardy, and Big O and that's 3 more 4 stars as well. Class looking pretty good. Need to add Sewell or Jarrett or someone to make it a really top ranked class. Gonna have to finish the season strong to do that.

thunder5

Cause I like to party
Per Rivals Woody it sounds like Hyatt will be receiving a ratings bump to a 4 star after Thanksgiving, which is when they update their rankings. If so, that will move him up to a 4 star on the composite. This class will then have 11 four stars and only 6 three stars or less. That's a pretty good class.

Add Baron, Hardy, and Big O and that's 3 more 4 stars as well. Class looking pretty good. Need to add Sewell or Jarrett or someone to make it a really top ranked class. Gonna have to finish the season strong to do that.
My bet on the 5* front would be Washington or Gilbert

VN Store

Sponsors