'20 SC WR Jalin Hyatt (UT SIGNEE)

Hyatt’s running style reminds me of former Gump, ArDarius Stewart. Great straight line speed to take short passes and go the distance.

Last edited:
Try not to get too high on HS prospects but this kid looks good. Not Jeudy or Ruggs maybe, but a legit 3-4 year producer with a solid QB.

We need that for sure.

Try not to get too high on HS prospects but this kid looks good. Not Jeudy or Ruggs maybe, but a legit 3-4 year producer with a solid QB.

We need that for sure.
Another reason I like him is because he can take the top off of a defense with his speed.

Reactions: LittleVol
Gotta admire a family who are as big of Vol fans as we are at this point. That kid is going to be All In for sure and people are worried about Pruitt.... 🙄
I only read the players threads now because i got so tired of the fire Pruitt talk. All these kids See more than the average fan can, they all say how we are on the Cusp something great. Just got to get quality recruits in to fill depth charts. It will happen with Pruitt. I ain't even worried bout it.

Named a finalist for SC Mr. Football award on Wednesday...

Hyatt is a Tennessee commit and holds several Dutch Fork records. This season, he has 30 catches for 631 yards and 12 touchdowns. Hyatt has a school record 43 receiving touchdowns and is closing in 3,000 yards receiving in his career.
https://www.thestate.com/sports/high-school/prep-football/article235965747.html

Last night...

The second quarter was maybe the most dominant of the season for the Silver Foxes. The three scoring drives covered just 7 plays, a total of 196 yards and consumed 2:19 of the clock. It started with a wide receiver pass. Jalin Hyatt, a Mr. Football finalist and Tennessee commit, caught the lateral from Olenchuk and found a wide-open Elijah Spencer for a 50-yard touchdown score. Hyatt then did what he does best — he caught touchdown passes covering 37 and 72 yards on the final two first-half possessions for the Silver Foxes to give them a 34-0 lead at the break.

All told, Olenchuk had 217 of his 251 yards passing by the half. Hyatt had all four of his catches for 135 yards and two scores as well.

https://www.thestate.com/sports/high-school/prep-football/article236021728.html

VN Store

Back