'20 SC WR Ger-Cari Caldwell (uscjr commit)

They were fools for not doing it earlier. All of their all time great receivers are from SC and they’ve gotten away from that under Muschamp. Hopefully this guy signs in February so we have a chance

Yeah.
Sidney Rice (Gaffney)
Troy Williamson ( Silver Bluff)
Alshon Jeffery
Kenny McKinley
Sterling Sharpe

Then there's AJ Green who escaped. But yeah there's always really good and many times unheralded talent from the Palmetto State

Yeah.
Sidney Rice (Gaffney)
Troy Williamson ( Silver Bluff)
Alshon Jeffery
Kenny McKinley
Sterling Sharpe

Then there's AJ Green who escaped. But yeah there's always really good and many times unheralded talent from the Palmetto State
And recent guys like deebo Samuel and Bryan Edwards (all time leading receiver). This state produces a ton of great talent. Especially at WR, DT, and DB. I’m really glad we are getting Hyatt and I think soloman will turn into a decent player. Hope we continue to work SC

Reactions: LittleVol
I remember back when Shaun Ellis commited to UT,it was about the biggest shock ever for me in recruiting.This guy was one of the best in the country & Fulmer pulled him out of SC,I'm still amazed!

Well, we have 4 spots left. The coaches probably hope Washington, Hardy, and Beckwith fill 3 of those slots. That's just my opinion. That's leaves one spot potentially for Williamson, Miller, Clowney, Caldwell, or any new names that may surface between now and then. If we miss on any of the main 3 it opens spots for any combination of these other guys.

Swain talked about this kid the other morning, he’s at the SCar Shriner’s all-star game with Jalin Hyatt and that he’s a freaking stud. Great speed, agility, catches everything with strong hands. Said the staff is all over him, especially Tee.

VN Store

Back