Kentucky has produced NFL WRs
Craig Yeast
Keenan Burton
Derek Abney
Javies Blue
Steve Johnson
Randall Cobb

I don't feel sorry for the kid at all.

Would love to see him in the SEC and actually start producing. Probably should have stayed at Dutch Fork, but he's at IMG now, and the kid needs to get better anyway he can.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Craig Yeast
Keenan Burton
Derek Abney
Javies Blue
Steve Johnson
Randall Cobb

Would love to see him in the SEC and actually start producing. Probably should have stayed at Dutch Fork, but he's at IMG now, and the kid needs to get better anyway he can.

those were a long time ago though to be fair. Not the greatest history. I agree with you though ab IMG and Dutch Fork.

Craig Yeast
Keenan Burton
Derek Abney
Javies Blue
Steve Johnson
Randall Cobb

Who?

Craig Yeast
Keenan Burton
Derek Abney
Javies Blue
Steve Johnson
Randall Cobb

and none of those WR coaches are at Kentucky

and none of those WR coaches are at Kentucky
Or running the same offense.
And those offenses weren't all the same.

My point is, Kentucky has produced WRs.

Devin should be glad an SEC school has even looked at him much less offer.
He literally hasn't done anything in high school and he's about to be a SR.

Or running the same offense.
And those offenses weren't all the same.

My point is, Kentucky has produced WRs.

Devin should be glad an SEC school has even looked at him much less offer.
He literally hasn't done anything in high school and he's about to be a SR.
Just keep recruiting tate.

Reactions: LittleVol
Just keep recruiting tate.
I think you keep trying. Absolutely.

But There's always players out there exploding last in the recruiting cycle.
Webb and White last year.
People have already forgotten we beat Ohio State for Webb and UGA for White just last year.

The 5 star Innis kid is highly overrated. That's his teammate at IMG and fellow Ohio State commitment. I don't really think Tate is a true 5 star, either, but he's still one of the best this cycle

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
I think you keep trying. Absolutely.

But There's always players out there exploding last in the recruiting cycle.
Webb and White last year.
People have already forgotten we beat Ohio State for Webb and UGA for White just last year.

The 5 star Innis kid is highly overrated. That's his teammate at IMG and fellow Ohio State commitment. I don't really think Tate is a true 5 star, either, but he's still one of the best this cycle

Tate is most definitely a 5 star smfh….& Innis doesn’t attend IMG, he goes to American Heritage in Florida

Reactions: bigvol67
I probably got it confused with people on here saying he is a stud RB
To my mind, if he were a "stud" anything, he wouldn't be listed as an "athlete". That designation makes me think of a versatile athlete that can provide help at several spots until something better is recruited/signed.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
With the 25 cap gone this year, and us currently striking out with WRs higher on the board, I kind of wonder why we don't pursue this kid more? Sure, he might be a bust, or he could be a sleeper. Who knows. But his brother's here, and his family loves Tennessee, it just seems like maybe he's worth the risk? I mean, if we still had to contend with the 25 cap, I'd understand passing, at least for now, completely. But all we have to deal with is the 85 cap. I kind of think the risk/reward on this kid is worth a shot.

Tate is most definitely a 5 star smfh….& Innis doesn’t attend IMG, he goes to American Heritage in Florida
Whatever.
He's not as great as you all needed him and wanted him to be.

Knowing what we know now about Velus Jones, there's no way I trade Velus for this "star". Tate can't even really create his own yac that well. Innis can, but he runs 4.55 on a good day.

People need to stop falling in love with star rankings.

Whatever.
He's not as great as you all needed him and wanted him to be.

Knowing what we know now about Velus Jones, there's no way I trade Velus for this "star". Tate can't even really create his own yac that well. Innis can, but he runs 4.55 on a good day.

People need to stop falling in love with star rankings.
I agree with this. Tate has good hands and a good route runner. Bru is the same type receiver but Bru is a larger stronger frame than Tate. Don't know much about Innis. Just seems there are a lot of receivers this year more worthy of high rankings. Nothing really jumps off the page about Tate or Innis that you cant find in this WR class. Honestly I think Seldon is better and more valuable than both

VN Store

Back