‘23 SC WR Devin Hyatt (Arizona)

RC said he's still being evaluated to an extent, kinda, sorta, maybe....but it is not guaranteed that he'll end up at TN. BUT, you never know...

Reactions: Smokey19rt
If we had Bower, I’d be disappointed if Hype didn’t target him 10+ times a game - wouldn’t you too? That guy is the best freshman tight end I’ve ever seen.

What I wouldn't give to see the Titans draft him next year,one can hope but dude is unbelievably good!Plus they have Arik Gilbert and that other kid were we really don't have anyone close to those guys talent levels but I suspect we incorporate a few wrinkles in the offense for tight ends this year.

Reactions: walkenvol
If we had Bower, I’d be disappointed if Hype didn’t target him 10+ times a game - wouldn’t you too? That guy is the best freshman tight end I’ve ever seen.
I mean it’s becoming a WR type of league TE’s are more of a luxury, is he great? Yes, but thats not the point of my post…AP stated UGA is having trouble recruiting Wide Receivers for a reason, so even if he does go to UGA he shouldn’t expect more than 30 touches which is an unwise business decision if the goal for athletes now days is primarily making it to the league

In this case transferring may have hurt him instead of helping? He was a big fish big potential at his old high school.

He’s lower on the board to most big time SEC schools.

Don’t think he’s worth the scholarship.

Heupel thinks otherwise 🤷🏻‍♂️
You have no idea what Heupel thinks and neither do we. It could just possibly be Spillman was actually ready to commit. That's why he is in the boat. Devin wasn't ready and I respect the fact he didn't rush. You can't preach family and have 2 kids worthy of D1 scholarships that are brothers that want to play together not have a spot. Period and if you do otherwise ya can't really say Family..... He has a spot if he wants it

You have no idea what Heupel thinks and neither do we. It could just possibly be Spillman was actually ready to commit. That's why he is in the boat. Devin wasn't ready and I respect the fact he didn't rush. You can't preach family and have 2 kids worthy of D1 scholarships that are brothers that want to play together not have a spot. Period and if you do otherwise ya can't really say Family..... He has a spot if he wants it
Family is the players on this team. If Hyatt was offered a spot and didn’t jump on it I have zero problem with Heupel not giving him a spot. Heupel’s main commitment is to the players on this team and giving them the best chance to win. If another player is better than Hyatt, they deserve the spot more than him.

Family is the players on this team. If Hyatt was offered a spot and didn’t jump on it I have zero problem with Heupel not giving him a spot. Heupel’s main commitment is to the players on this team and giving them the best chance to win. If another player is better than Hyatt, they deserve the spot more than him.
This is bullspit.... Family with Heupel is the players including their family. Have you not paid any attention to how we recruit ? Moms, dads, uncles, brothers and sisters. I agree that you go after the other guy too but if this guy WANTS to be a VOL he has a spot. I can almost guarantee that. Pay attention to how HEUPEL recruits.

This is bullspit.... Family with Heupel is the players including their family. Have you not paid any attention to how we recruit ? Moms, dads, uncles, brothers and sisters. I agree that you go after the other guy too but if this guy WANTS to be a VOL he has a spot. I can almost guarantee that. Pay attention to how HEUPEL recruits.
They're still evaluating, which means as of this moment he isn't a for sure take, at least one coach will be at IMG spring game, and if they like what they see he'll be a take

Reactions: JacketVol

VN Store

Back