‘23 SC WR Devin Hyatt (Arizona)

Hopefully it’s Miller. Nimrod is supposedly already impressing and White and Webb have so much potential. Having Webb and Kasper on the outside with Tate and White in the slots will be a nightmare for opposing defenses
So….. we are already cutting guys without actually seeing any of them play a single minute?

Regardless of whether he's a for-sure take at Bama/UGA, if you told me that taking him would lock up Tate and Mauigoa I'd do it in a heartbeat. There's a chance he's actually gone from being overrated to being underrated due to injuries and bad QB play last season. TBD, but there is a reason he was a highly thought of prospect not that long ago.

I could be wrong here but I feel like the staff isn’t pushing hard for him. I think he would’ve been committed long ago if they were.

Reactions: EdEcEko77
I could be wrong here but I feel like the staff isn’t pushing hard for him. I think he would’ve been committed long ago if they were.

Could be. This also could wind up being a big mistake. What happens if we strike out on Tate, Seldon, Rogers and Benson? Slow play Tate and then you try and scramble to get back in with him.

I genuinely don't care who we bring in for WR. We tore the SEC up with a 3 man lineup of guys nobody else really wanted. Sure, getting a guy like Tate would be exciting but *'s aren't as important when it comes to WR's, imo.

I like Hyatt's game but his brother was more highly touted and hasn't exactly tore it up.

Reactions: RiseToTheTop

VN Store

Back