‘23 SC WR Devin Hyatt (Arizona)

i'm curious to see how that plays out for football. i'm not sure it will make a difference with the top of most recruiting boards, because those kids can do both.

but for others, that could be thing that takes a kid from a lower level school to TN that we (or any bigger D1 program for that matter) that we want, but couldn't/wouldn't make room for in the past.
What is the limit for PWO's now? Just the total roster limit? I think that's 105, right?

AP mentioned the staff might push for Hyatt to commit before the spring bonanza thing and that way Nico and Hyatt can peer recruit for Tennessee.

Well if you listened to the pod today, AP made it sound like Devin would commit now if the staff let him, but the staff might be holding off?
🤷‍♂️

Think he loses his spot once Kasper & Tate commit.

I remember seeing some on here saying Devin is much better than Jalin. I think Devin is better than Spillman. Unless Spillman wants to switch to defense, I would him to look elsewhere and take Devins commitment.

I remember seeing some on here saying Devin is much better than Jalin. I think Devin is better than Spillman. Unless Spillman wants to switch to defense, I would him to look elsewhere and take Devins commitment.
We aren't getting rid of spillman, heupel likes his game, and his brother is a stud

We aren't getting rid of spillman, heupel likes his game, and his brother is a stud
I don’t think Hyatt is someone they can turn away though. Unless they’re positive they can get Seldon, but he might could take the RB if they whiff on Webb, Cobb, and Jackson. Small, Wright, Whitehead, Williams, and Sampson will all likely still be around in the 2023-24 season. So maybe they take Hyatt as the 4th WR and take Seldon and try to mold him into a Percy Harvin type player. Then go big with a RB in the 2024 class and bring a transfer in if Small decides to declare and Whitehead ends up transferring

Last edited:
I don’t think Hyatt is someone they can turn away though. Unless they’re positive they can get Seldon, but he might could take the RB if they whiff on Webb, Cobb, and Jackson. Small, Wright, Whitehead, Williams, and Sampson will all likely still be around in the 2023-24 season. So maybe they take Hyatt as the 4th WR and take Seldon and try to mold him into a Percy Harvin type player. Then go big with a RB in the 2024 class and bring a transfer in if Small decides to declare and Whitehead ends up transferring
They can always convert one or more WRs to a DB. Alonte was a WR

Yep. If we take Hyatt/Tate/Kasper then someone is certainly transferring.
Hopefully it’s Miller. Nimrod is supposedly already impressing and White and Webb have so much potential. Having Webb and Kasper on the outside with Tate and White in the slots will be a nightmare for opposing defenses

VN Store

Back