‘23 SC WR Devin Hyatt (Arizona)

Idk whether he comes here or not. Obviously his family loves the Vols but Poppa Hyatt already said he’s going to give Devin the freedom to make his own decision without pressuring him. Of course they’d love it if he came here, but it’s up to the kid.

I know this was posted in the main forum but it might be relevant here. Devin might be our best chance of signing a legit 5 star player.

A lot of time between the ‘23 class signing day for our offense to sync, us find a QB, and make this offense appealing to a stud wide receiver.

I know this was posted in the main forum but it might be relevant here. Devin might be our best chance of signing a legit 5 star player.

A lot of time between the ‘23 class signing day for our offense to sync, us find a QB, and make this offense appealing to a stud wide receiver.

Think Caleb herring is pretty legit.

Could land Dante Moore. In the race for Vic Burley

Don’t think I said we wouldn’t be able to sign any potential five stars. I said Devin seems like our best chance at signing a five star.

I’d include Herring too but not sure he ends up a five star. Not to hijack that thread though

Reactions: allvolrecruiting
Don’t think I said we wouldn’t be able to sign any potential five stars. I said Devin seems like our best chance at signing a five star.

I’d include Herring too but not sure he ends up a five star. Not to hijack that thread though
I still think Dante Moore is our best chance

I met him, Jamie not Devin, over the summer. Nice guy. Devin has lots of options, I didn't get the impression then that Mom and Dad were steering Devin any particular way. I mean that as a good thing.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
I met him, Jamie not Devin, over the summer. Nice guy. Devin has lots of options, I didn't get the impression then that Mom and Dad were steering Devin any particular way. I mean that as a good thing.
yeah that never works in our favor.

Mods please close the thread now.

Reactions: jakez4ut
Do you think we will land Dante Moore and what makes you confident we have a very good chance of landing him? Any inside knowledge?
UT-MSU-OSU (if they get involved) race is what has been reported. But nothing has been reported in a while. From Michigan but Tim Banks has a ton of connections up there. Banks actually went to and graduated from the high school Dante Moore attends

I wish Jalin had the same strength at Receiver as Devin. Devin is a complete WR. Great routes, can beat press, good change in direction and speed. Kid is legit.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back