‘23 SC WR Devin Hyatt (Arizona)

I was rewatching the uscjr slaughter from last year and right after the JG to JJ bomb in the end zone on third and 15, right after that horrible blatantly missed face mask against Fant - there’s a shot of the entire Hyatt family just having the times of their lives. Pretty sure this family bleeds orange. I can see where this young man might be one of our first commitments of the ‘23 class.

I was rewatching the uscjr slaughter from last year and right after the JG to JJ bomb in the end zone on third and 15, right after that horrible blatantly missed face mask against Fant - there’s a shot of the entire Hyatt family just having the times of their lives. Pretty sure this family bleeds orange. I can see where this young man might be one of our first commitments of the ‘23 class.
If his older brother has the college career I think that he will, we have to like our chances here.

I literally just randomly decided to rewatch that same game last night.

I literally just randomly decided to rewatch that same game last night.

I DVR’d each of our games last year but because I’m emotionally immature, I immediately deleted the losses and only kept the wins. IMO this game was our top to bottom best, and funnest game of the season. Plus the added satisfaction of it being the beginning of our turnaround. Didn’t lose another game the rest of the year.

I DVR’d each of our games last year but because I’m emotionally immature, I immediately deleted the losses and only kept the wins. IMO this game was our top to bottom best, and funnest game of the season. Plus the added satisfaction of it being the beginning of our turnaround. Didn’t lose another game the rest of the year.
Solid admittance. Same here. Although, I did keep the Bama loss for some reason. I guess I keep thinking one day I'll need to severely punish myself for something.

Reactions: Smokey19rt

Can yall imagine both Hyatt's on the same squad....

There is a teammate of his in class if 22 that we have offered as well. In addition to USC Trojans and some other bigtime colleges. Also a WR.

Tom Knotts is known for that. He did that at Independence in North Carolina in the 2000"s
- Mario Raley
- Mohammed Massaquoi ( UGA, CLE Brw)
- Hakeem Nicks (UNC, NY Giants)

In 5 years at Dutch Fork he produced
4 star Bryce Thompson DB/WR 2018
4 star Jalyn Hyatt WR 2020
3 star Will Taylor ATH/WR (Clemson Commit) 2021
4 star 2023 (Devin Hyatt)
Antonio Williams WR 2022 (future 4 star)

Btw. Williams put up way better numbers than the Devin Hyatt in 2020.

This kid is a must get. He is better than his brother. May not have the same speed but the route running and hands are second to none.

We Vol fans need to stop using the must get slogan. Also, WRs are rarely “must get” guys. DL? QB? Sure. WR? Not so much.

Devin will want to be a Vol after Jalyn has 60 receptions and 1,000 yards this Fall.

One can hope. This one will be a tougher fight than Jalins recruitment though as Beamer/Stepp will pursue Him harder than Muschamp did Jalin.

VN Store

Back