SC Te'a Cooper now in transfer portal

Tennessee had the No. 1 class that year...this is considered one of the best in the history of college WBB...that's the real point.

One of the best EVER...... 🤔

Then since South Carolina has lost 65# of its recruits (9 of 14 ?) over the last few years....
2 or 3 of them will potentially be gone soon ! Just Saying 😈

One of the best EVER...... 🤔

Then since South Carolina has lost 65# of its recruits (9 of 14 ?) over the last few years....
2 or 3 of them will potentially be gone soon ! Just Saying 😈

She must be tough to play for. For as many transfers as she has she picks up transfers very well too. Aside from Aja Wilson and Tiffany Mitchell all of her best players have been transfers for the most part.

She must be tough to play for. For as many transfers as she has she picks up transfers very well too. Aside from Aja Wilson and Tiffany Mitchell all of her best players have been transfers for the most part.
Nope. Out of all the best players during Dawn’s tenure who were cornerstones in her building the Gamecock program and winning the NC, only one was a transfer. That one being Allisha Gray. Many of rest were solid role players but nowhere near Dawn’s best. Kaela Davis was one of those good, solid players as she had her moments but was often inconsistent and never fully figured out her way in Dawn’s system her one year on the court.

Nope. Out of all the best players during Dawn’s tenure who were cornerstones in her building the Gamecock program and winning the NC, only one was a transfer. That one being Allisha Gray. Many of rest were solid role players but nowhere near Dawn’s best. Kaela Davis was one of those good, solid players as she had her moments but was often inconsistent and never fully figured out her way in Dawn’s system her one year on the court.

Never said the cornerstone of her team, just that a lot of her best players tend to be transfers. Grey, Davis, Jennings and Cooper were all top contributors over the last several years.

No transfers to SC = No national championship for SC. No way they win that season without Grey and Davis, as proof the next several seasons when Wilson was even better.

Kaela Davis ..... 🤔 good solid player ( was she drafted ) ?

I'm not sure what you're getting at, but no they did not. Jennings was eligible, but declined to enter the draft.

Not trying to step on your post.... Reread back to Jduro’s post ... transfers not helping SC win a Naty... in particular “good solid player “

Reactions: BreatheUT
Not trying to step on your post.... Reread back to Jduro’s post ... transfers not helping SC win a Naty... in particular “good solid player “

I'm still not sure I follow, my point to Jduro was that those transfers were the ONLY reason Dawn Staley won a championship.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Cooper is an over rated egotist! Even "Geno" would not take her. Cooper never knew she had four other team mates...it was grab the ball head for the basket and shoot. She lead her team on turnovers!!! Obviously something is wrong within the South Carolina team with 4 now leaving.
Why did you put Geno in quotes? Are you suggesting his name isnt Geno?

I'm still not sure I follow, my point to Jduro was that those transfers were the ONLY reason Dawn Staley won a championship.
Stick to Lady Vol basketball. Your posts just get more ridiculous and are uninformed if you think most of Dawn's best players were transfers, Gray and Davis were the only reason they won the NC, and A'ja played "several seasons" at SC after those 2 left.

Reactions: SCspur

VN Store

Back