Columbia, SC
(Hammond School)

Jordan Burch, Hammond School, Strong-Side Defensive End
Jordan Burch, 2020 Strongside defensive end - Rivals.com
Jordan Burch on Hudl

Vols offered this week.
Chris Rumph visited with him and his teammate Alex Huntley yesterday per VQ

Last edited:
Burch will likely visit Clemson, Georgia and South Carolina again early in 2019, but there are other schools he is planning to check out when he can. Alabama, Florida, LSU and Tennessee are schools Burch mentioned that he would like to visit in the coming months. Although playing time is important to him, he is a family guy and he said the relationships coaches develop with his family will play a key role in his decision too. Burch is an impressive young man. He shined at the Future 50 Thursday and he will be a national recruit this cycle.
Rivals

Kid is already 260 before his senior year.
Outstanding frame.
In 3 years he'll be a monster!

#12 in ESPN300

Coming off a strong performance at Future 50, Jordan Burch is another riser. A prospect with nice length and initial burst and a high ceiling for development, the uncommitted DE displays the tools to grow into a dangerous pass-rusher.

Reactions: GoVolsDR
Swing for the fence with this kid ! Got some SC friends that swear his ceiling is unimaginable, potential to be better than Clowney they say. Be great to see him in Orange, preferably TN Orange, if not then Clemson Orange at worst ! Don't need this kid at SC lined up against us !

Was really hoping to see this kid on this weekends visitor list. Hope we're pulling out all the stops here to get him to campus.

Swing for the fence with this kid ! Got some SC friends that swear his ceiling is unimaginable, potential to be better than Clowney they say. Be great to see him in Orange, preferably TN Orange, if not then Clemson Orange at worst ! Don't need this kid at SC lined up against us !

Better than Clowney? Thats a huge stretch. Clowney was unreal. If he would have actually played every down seriously, he could have been one of the best DL to ever play in college.

Better than Clowney? Thats a huge stretch. Clowney was unreal. If he would have actually played every down seriously, he could have been one of the best DL to ever play in college.

That's what they say and I trust them, and his measurables are already better. Kid just dominates totally. I suggest you watch his film, how many 6'6 255 lb DE guys you see line up at tailback and kick ass while demonstrating speed as well. Kid is a special talent. Hope we give it our best to get him to the hill !

Reactions: T Dog
I'm not certain just how many DEs the staff is wanting to take for 2020, but I would think that 4 is the number if they can get the crop they want, would love for Burch to be one of them. From a personal standpoint from the film I've watched at this point a DE class of Burch, Hardy, Murphy from NC and Cowan would be absolutely awesome and take a backseat to no other programs class.

Reactions: T Dog
Wasn’t Clowney 247’s #1 ranked recruit of all time?

Also, this kid was just at LSU— I think his ability to play basketball is going to be a factor. He wants to do both.

Not sure of all time, but certain he was #1 in his class. Basketball is going to be going by the wayside for him if he is truly serious about being the football player he can be.

Reactions: LittleVol

VN Store

Back