'24 SC OT Kam Pringle

DaddyChad

You know we have the #4 overall player in the nation right.... at the most important position... 18 months after we were considered dead in the water....
I think overall Heupel is doing a great job recruiting. That said we’ve struggled at landing some specific positions and that’s an issue if we continue to struggle at CB, interior Dline and even Oline IMO. Definitely not ready to hit the panic button bc we’re doing better on the field and in recruiting than I thought we would be at this point into the Hype Era but I think it’s perfectly acceptable to question some of our struggles.

Maxwell865

Hendo Gang
I think overall Heupel is doing a great job recruiting. That said we’ve struggled at landing some specific positions and that’s an issue if we continue to struggle at CB, interior Dline and even Oline IMO. Definitely not ready to hit the panic button bc we’re doing better on the field and in recruiting than I thought we would be at this point into the Hype Era but I think it’s perfectly acceptable to question some of our struggles.
I really do believe we are ahead of schedule on the field and recruiting wise. If we lose these battles in a year or 2 I will be worried.

DaddyChad

I really do believe we are ahead of schedule on the field and recruiting wise. If we lose these battles in a year or 2 I will be worried.
A lot of this investigation and punishment BS will be in the rear view. It’s been used against us a lot in negative recruiting. Also it’s hopeful that Heupel will have another year of winning, putting kids in the league, building relationships with these kids and their families.

peaygolf

The "Fly" is open.........Let's Go Peay!!!!
A lot of this investigation and punishment BS will be in the rear view. It’s been used against us a lot in negative recruiting. Also it’s hopeful that Heupel will have another year of winning, putting kids in the league, building relationships with these kids and their families.
Not knocking you specifically, many have said it, but how could the NCAA investigation really be used negatively against UT?

Kids know the NCAA ain’t gonna do squat. They could care less what CJP did three years ago. It’s a brand new staff. Not going to be a bowl ban. UT has already reduced scholarships. What? Forfeit three freaking wins from CJPs last year…..ha

allvolrecruiting

The one concern about Heupel was his recruiting and it’s a legit concern.
The recruiting has been just fine. Ramil really the only one that I'm placing the blame on us. Can't do anything more with Lucas Simmons, Wilkin Formby, Jeremiah Cobb, Carnell Tate, Kyler Kasper, Malik Benson, Tavion Gadson, Rico Walker, CJ Allen, Justin Jefferson, Ja'Keem Jackson, Rickey Gibson III if he goes to UGA, and Jordan Matthews. We have to produce on the field more first

Cosmo Kramer

I love Beer🍻🍻
The recruiting has been just fine. Ramil really the only one that I'm placing the blame on us. Can't do anything more with Lucas Simmons, Wilkin Formby, Jeremiah Cobb, Carnell Tate, Kyler Kasper, Malik Benson, Tavion Gadson, Rico Walker, CJ Allen, Justin Jefferson, Ja'Keem Jackson, Rickey Gibson III if he goes to UGA, and Jordan Matthews. We have to produce on the field more first
How is the blame on TN for Ramil?

VN Store