'21 SC DT Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins (uga commit)

I hope he is a Vol. I’m not waiving the white flag yet, I just have an odd gut feeling that all this attention seeking with his commitment will lead to UGA. No inside info just a simple gut feeling that I hope is wrong.
It does seem like the fact he’s so attention desperate would make him seem like he would like being a mutt. Pruitt doesn’t seem to much care for those me me me types. I’m not either, myself. I mean, he’s a good player and all that but he’s no 5 star caliber player and he’s definitely not program changing. He’s just solid.

It does seem like the fact he’s so attention desperate would make him seem like he would like being a mutt. Pruitt doesn’t seem to much care for those me me me types. I’m not either, myself. I mean, he’s a good player and all that but he’s no 5 star caliber player and he’s definitely not program changing. He’s just solid.
In a normal year with camp circuit he’s a five star.. or one of the highest 4 stars.. a disrupter on the DL certainly could be program changing Pruitt absolutely wants him... be less wrong!

There is some talk that Gaffney (S.C.) four-star defensive lineman Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins could make a decision later this month. The 6-foot-5, 300 pounder has been focused primarily on South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia, and North Carolina of late and is expected to choose from one of those four schools. I spoke with a source on the Gaffney end of things who expressed optimism that the Gamecocks will be the choice if he does indeed make an announcement this month. Sources inside the Gamecock program have remained positive about their chances throughout the summer based on feedback they have been receiving from his camp. My crystal ball prediction remains South Carolina, although I will again mention that I am not sure his recruitment will be complete until he has signed his NLI with the school of his choice, which will presumably happen during the early signing period in December.
t.morrell

Reactions: TurnoverTrashCan
Maybe TID is waiting to see that opening game to see who looks better, us or the lamecocks?

VN Store

Back