'21 SC DT Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins (uga commit)

I take the hand sign as "Live Long and Prosper" but what do I know.
Listing is not alphabetic.
So, I say, "Vol .... and he doesn't even know it just yet ... but it is in the back of his brain ... Why? Because ... you save the best for last." ;)

Reactions: ScornedPapaVol
Georgia, Tennessee and South Carolina have been widely viewed as the favorites to land him over the past few months, and sources said he has gone back and forth at times between those three teams. The Bulldogs recently have generated the most buzz in his recruitment, although the Vols appeared to be on the verge of landing him in May — when he briefly planned to announce his decision on May 17 before taking a step back — and they’re still strong contenders. South Carolina remains the 247Sports Crystal Ball favorite, but there are some divided opinions on where the Gamecocks stand with Ingram-Dawkins. His timeline for a decision remains uncertain, just as it has been since May, and he doesn’t appear to be on the verge of making his choice. But it’s not out of the question that he could decide sometime this fall.
callahan

Feeling like this one is Georgia. Just a gut feeling. At least it will hopefully be over soon.

iu

I hope he is a Vol. I’m not waiving the white flag yet, I just have an odd gut feeling that all this attention seeking with his commitment will lead to UGA. No inside info just a simple gut feeling that I hope is wrong.

Reactions: BigOrangeGoose

VN Store

Back