'21 SC DT Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins (uga commit)

I don't disagree with your larger point as far as some guys peaking in practice while other take it up a couple of notches but where on earth did you get this idea? Dobbs was tearing it up on the scout team before stepping out and doing the same to Bama.
Dobbs was intended to be held back because of recruiting promises

Cheese and Stephens had 1800 yards and 20 TDS between the two of them. But yes the offense revolved around the TE.
They were freshmen? When did this become about “revolving”? Where you going with the bone, puppy?

Did your previous post not indicate that the TE “ was the offense”. Perhaps I misunderstood your terse response...puppy.
You did. We didn’t emphasize the TE in our offense...hence “that was the offense”. Good boy!

TID
Mondon
Green
?

That’s 27/28

What’s the last piece?
50457548.jpg

TID
Mondon
Green
?

That’s 27/28

What’s the last piece?

We know enough about recruiting to know that no matter if we "fill up" or what, that this class wont be the same as the one we sign. We will have some gitshirts and guys who fail to qualify academically, or who choose to go elsewhere. Theres also the obligatory guy who blows up his senior year. So, while I love this class as it is, and want to add more pieces, it will change between now and december. Almost assuredly for the better.

Tyrion Ingram Dawkins goes back and forth on a decision. He has yet to officially announce a set date but in talking to people close to his recruitment, he changes by the day. He views himself as an SEC defensive lineman and will end up in this league. As they continue to extend the dead period in recruiting, it will be interesting to see if he holds out or eventually decides that he has had enough and jumps in to somebody’s boat.
-VQ

VN Store

Back