'21 SC DT Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins (uga commit)

Rather than making a new thread:

All these recent offers to DL mean they plan on loading up late in the process? Personally I can only hope it’s the case.

Why do you think so? They continue to recruit at a high level and have generally been the number 2 program, behind bama the last 5 years. I don’t like them either but I don’t see them tumbling anytime soon.
In recruiting or on the field? I think LSU has been the 2nd best SEC team. They’ve beaten UGA pretty handedly when they played. UGA should always be up there in recruiting with all the talent in their state alone.

In recruiting or on the field? I think LSU has been the 2nd best SEC team. They’ve beaten UGA pretty handedly when they played. UGA should always be up there in recruiting with all the talent in their state alone.
That is a really good post.As much as I hate it no matter who is coaching them they will always be pretty good.The talent in metro Atlanta is insane. The problem with them is they just cant seem to get the right qb. Think about this. In the last few years alone.You have had Josh Dobbs, DeSean Watson,Trevor Lawrence,Cam Newton, Justin Fields. All played in or around metro Atl.I know Fields went to Uga but they didn't know how to use him. If they ever do get the right guy look out.Same could be said about alot of teams. LSU with no Burrow would have been a avg football team.

That is a really good post.As much as I hate it no matter who is coaching them they will always be pretty good.The talent in metro Atlanta is insane. The problem with them is they just cant seem to get the right qb. Think about this. In the last few years alone.You have had Josh Dobbs, DeSean Watson,Trevor Lawrence,Cam Newton, Justin Fields. All played in or around metro Atl.I know Fields went to Uga but they didn't know how to use him. If they ever do get the right guy look out.Same could be said about alot of teams. LSU with no Burrow would have been a avg football team.

In the last 20 years, UGA has had Fromm, Murray, Stafford, Shockley, and Greene. That’s 5 pretty good college QBs. I’d say UGA has probably been better at QB during that period than any other SEC team.

Why do you think so? They continue to recruit at a high level and have generally been the number 2 program, behind bama the last 5 years. I don’t like them either but I don’t see them tumbling anytime soon.
I think our ascendence is going to be very detrimental to them. That alone has helped them significantly. We have already gotten recruits that they otherwise would have gotten.

In the last 20 years, UGA has had Fromm, Murray, Stafford, Shockley, and Greene. That’s 5 pretty good college QBs. I’d say UGA has probably been better at QB during that period than any other SEC team.
All pretty good college qbs.But they still haven't had that guy at qb that can put the game on his shoulders and win it.They have been very good at qb but have also missed on some really good local talent. It's not an exact science and since you can only sign 25 a year they miss out on some good ones.They took Jasper we took Jamal. Both were great hs players but Jamal wound up with a better career. It's tough to know who to take with as much talent as they have around them. I am sure that this frustrates their fan base to no end

VN Store

Back