'21 SC DT Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins (uga commit)

Army style? Nope. I hope Pruitt breaks em down Marine Corps style. We don't need no Army of One mentality. We want team players.

Loud, obnoxious, in your face, eat nails and spit out bullets, got your brother's back...team players.

Oooooh rah! One shot, one kill! Blood makes the grass grow!
I mean the Army of One Motto was meaning everyone comes together to better the team.... also, that hasn’t been used in forever.

Why does it seem so
It seems so to me that anytime anyone mentions a fear, feeling, dream, or worry concerning a recruit going somewhere else, with or without supporting evidence, it becomes the new consensus. Almost every recruit we have committed and almost every recruit we're still recruiting has several pages of "he gone" type comments somewhere in their thread. It's BVS mostly sprinkled in occasionally with enemy ops sent to ruin morale Tokyo Rose style. Sadly muck like a broken clock they're correct every so often thus perpetuating the cycle.

Honestly, I’m a cuck, and think we even lose Pruitt tomm if app state has a defensive vacancy.
Pretty sure Ansley would go with him, and poach our roster as well. Might lose like 20 players soon.
Or..... I just don’t like senseless banter. Was only expressing my feelings on it. I’m sure they were/are wrong.

Honestly, I’m a cuck, and think we even lose Pruitt tomm if app state has a defensive vacancy.
Pretty sure Ansley would go with him, and poach our roster as well. Might lose like 20 players soon.
Or..... I just don’t like senseless banter. Was only expressing my feelings on it. I’m sure they were/are wrong.
Go home, you’re drunk.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
F6D91325-4175-401C-8E36-D30776DEAFF8.gif

“I think about mid-August, late August,” Ingram-Dawkins said of his possible decision timeline. “It’ll probably be sometime before my season. I think I’ll be ready.” His Gaffney team is scheduled to open its season on Aug. 21. The 6-foot-5, 298-pound Ingram-Dawkins’ updated group of leaders consists of South Carolina, Tennessee and Georgia — three of the schools that have been among his favorites for months — along with Alabama, North Carolina and Virginia Tech.

“I’m going to Athens soon — doing that, going back to Athens,” said Ingram-Dawkins, who’s ranked by 247Sports as the No. 86 overall prospect and No. 5 defensive tackle in the 2021 class. “I’m not sure when it’ll be. My whole family didn’t really get to go to Athens. My coach took me to Athens.

“I’m probably going to go to Knoxville, too — drive to Knoxville. We love Knoxville. … I just really love the mountains, really. When I went to Knoxville, that was, like, my first time ever going to the mountains — to the Smoky Mountains, going up through that area. It was a good scene. I love the coaches there at Tennessee.”

“I talk to them all the time,” Ingram-Dawkins said. “I talk to Pruitt, like, every other day. But Weinke, Ansley and Brumbaugh, I talk to them every day. They’re on me hard.”

“Tennessee, I mean, they’re losing six people, so that’s one of the biggest differences in them from all the other schools,” he said. “All the other schools are maybe losing, like, three. Tennessee is losing six.”

- Callahan

Army style? Nope. I hope Pruitt breaks em down Marine Corps style. We don't need no Army of One mentality. We want team players.

Loud, obnoxious, in your face, eat nails and spit out bullets, got your brother's back...team players.

Oooooh rah! One shot, one kill! Blood makes the grass grow!

Marine = Cannon Fodder.

Reactions: Beagle Bill

VN Store

Back