'21 SC DT Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins (uga commit)

This kid is so annoying lol
Saw this same sentiment on USCe board months ago and figured they were just being cocks...nope. His twitter even says "#1 DT in the nation" haha.

I get some used to like all the swagger from recruits like Kongbo and Savion...but observing from afar for years it seems like the biggest talkers end up being just that.

The workers work. Very few seem to do both. Some realize they have not done a damn thing yet in college, others think they have already done it all. Guys like Peyton, Reggie White, Derek Barnett, Dobbs...they just show up, study, practice, and go to work.

All said, hope he is a Vol. But Pruitt gonna break him down before he builds him back up to a player. Army style.

Fierce looking mascot that UNC has. A lamb with horns. At least it likely won’t offend anyone, and require UNC to form a study group to consider changing it. Then again, them horns might offend some...

“General Robert E. Lee, who is said to have exclaimed “God Bless the Tar Heel boys.”

UNC might be the next for the cancel culture.

Reactions: VolsSince78
Saw this same sentiment on USCe board months ago and figured they were just being cocks...nope. His twitter even says "#1 DT in the nation" haha.

I get some used to like all the swagger from recruits like Kongbo and Savion...but observing from afar for years it seems like the biggest talkers end up being just that.

The workers work. Very few seem to do both. Some realize they have not done a damn thing yet in college, others think they have already done it all. Guys like Peyton, Reggie White, Derek Barnett, Dobbs...they just show up, study, practice, and go to work.

All said, hope he is a Vol. But Pruitt gonna break him down before he builds him back up to a player. Army style.
Good thing Bryce Thompson isn't just a talker

Fierce looking mascot that UNC has. A lamb with horns. At least it likely won’t offend anyone, and require UNC to form a study group to consider changing it. Then again, them horns might offend some...
focusing on these schools...till I narrow it diwn to a top 12! no questchins, rmd.

Army style? Nope. I hope Pruitt breaks em down Marine Corps style. We don't need no Army of One mentality. We want team players.

Loud, obnoxious, in your face, eat nails and spit out bullets, got your brother's back...team players.

Oooooh rah! One shot, one kill! Blood makes the grass grow!

Army style? Nope. I hope Pruitt breaks em down Marine Corps style. We don't need no Army of One mentality. We want team players.

Loud, obnoxious, in your face, eat nails and spit out bullets, got your brother's back...team players.

Oooooh rah! One shot, one kill! Blood makes the grass grow!
Nope, Navy style, true brother and sisterhood.

Nope, Navy style, true brother and sisterhood.
Shut up Wave.

Just kidding, my sister. My younger brother was Navy. We talk shyt to each other to this day, but if anyone says anything about Marines around him or Sailors around me...it's ass whoopin' time. Goes for Army too. Our dad was Army.

Air Force however is fair game for anyone.

Shut up Wave.

Just kidding, my sister. My younger brother was Navy. We talk shyt to each other to this day, but if anyone says anything about Marines around him or Sailors around me...it's ass whoopin' time. Goes for Army too. Our dad was Army.

Air Force however is fair game for anyone.

We all can talk shyt to each other, often and expected, but no one else. Air Force is of course is fair game, fringing ********, my dad is veteran Air Force, but his Army stint, cancels that out.

VN Store

Back