'21 SC DT Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins (uga commit)

Whatever combination of guys we wind up with, I think numbers are going to be interesting to see how the coaches pull it off. With already having 23, we would expect at least two more OL. Plus the a possibility at these 3 mentioned for DL. Plus a possibility at a few others and any new names that pop up this season. Seems that the current commits keep looking more and more solid to TN. Only one that seems sort of lower is Jay Jones?

Sorry if my point wasn't clear. Looked like he was trying to say because TID posted on a GA commit that he is going to GA. Just wanted to show he also posted on a Missouri commit, and he is not going there.
And he said "dawg"...if he was a real UGA fan he would have said "doggo".

Makes sense as literally every post is inundated with exclamation points and yelling for no apparent reason. Hahahahaha

Dawg!..why you keeping up with My S**t if I’m that bad..difference here in this post is I know the guy....quit being a big Snafu!

1593041977133.gif

Reactions: Nooga
Dawg!..why you keeping up with My S**t if I’m that bad..difference here in this post is I know the guy....quit being a big Snafu!

View attachment 288705
Hahahahaha calm your tits, sir. It’s a joke, not a d*ck, don’t take it so hard 😁👌 we’re all friends here, for the most part hahahahaha

Haven't checked this thread in a while... I thought the 26th was the day of his announcement - his birthday? Without having to look back through the thread, has it been pushed back again?

VN Store

Back