'21 SC DT Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins (uga commit)

I am old, but it appears to just be modern pop culture references. Each generation has their own. If I said "he was squealing like deep throat", or "that's just Smoke on the Water" people of my generation would recognize the Nixon era and Deep Purple reference and given the context of the discussion would understand my comment. Now since I, and many others on here, don't keep up with all things trending we don't catch the references and the subsequent meaning.

Somebody was hinting that Willis would flip to Maryland (the turtle emoji) and he replied “Nope” inicating that he’s staying a Vol! Then Dawkins replies with the Smokey gif. Hopefully it means he’s going to be a Vol too.

Tywone Malone, I believe
I really like that kid. He has mad bat speed and with his size, the ball flies off his bat. I would love to see him bat clean-up for the Vols baseball team. I really believe he will probably get drafted out of high school and may never play college football. He's that good in baseball. Oh yeah, Malone also pitches and is damn good at that. Still, that bat speed and size, he will be drafted to be a hitter, probably a first baseman, imo

Edit: oh yeah, that offer list for football, damn, may also have NFL potential on the DL

Somebody was hinting that Willis would flip to Maryland (the turtle emoji) and he replied “Nope” inicating that he’s staying a Vol! Then Dawkins replies with the Smokey gif. Hopefully it means he’s going to be a Vol too.

Yep got that one. Was referring more to the ones you need an "Urban Dictionary" or know the lyrics of current rap tunes to get.

Reactions: SycloneJoe
For a guy that supposedly got upset that someone leaked his commitment earlier in year, I highly doubt this means anything.
Sorry if my point wasn't clear. Looked like he was trying to say because TID posted on a GA commit that he is going to GA. Just wanted to show he also posted on a Missouri commit, and he is not going there.

Sorry if my point wasn't clear. Looked like he was trying to say because TID posted on a GA commit that he is going to GA. Just wanted to show he also posted on a Missouri commit, and he is not going there.
Yeah. I was with you. The ones above you seemed to think he was alluding to a UGA commit.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
I was just making the point that the commit said the family is growing and TID posted a picture of the UGA mascot making the shhhh gesture. Totally different than TID congratulating a friend that committed.

I was just making the point that the commit said the family is growing and TID posted a picture of the UGA mascot making the shhhh gesture. Totally different than TID congratulating a friend that committed.
You have a point... we'll see if it means anything.

Are getting Darnell Washington’d?

i was expecting more personality? oh well. the kid's tape looks so good. hopefully that little tid bit about the TN offer being the one that got him the attention....is well remembered when it's time for him to put pen to paper.

VN Store

Back