'21 SC DT Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins (uga commit)

I also think teams like Georgia and Bama mandate that the recruiting services lower ratings of players that are not committed to them and likely won't commit to them.
So you think these teams manipulate the ratings?

Last edited:
Reactions: T Dog
I also think there needs to be an investigation into the services as to their role of possibly "coordinating" how kids may be making their choice of schools. Is there a possibility that they are using means of "influence" to steer kids to certain schools? This becomes a question when we see how they manipulate ratings.

I also think there needs to be an investigation into the services as to their role of possibly "coordinating" how kids may be making their choice of schools. Is there a possibility that they are using means of "influence" to steer kids to certain schools? This becomes a question when we see how they manipulate ratings.

I don’t think anybody who has anything to do with big time college football recruiting wants any kind of investigation into anything. But I get what you’re saying

I don’t think anybody who has anything to do with big time college football recruiting wants any kind of investigation into anything. But I get what you’re saying
Not true. I'm all for any school but Tennessee getting investigated. Especially Auburn and that cabin. And Kirby.

Reactions: PA Vol and onevol74
I don't think they have the influence or the cash to play a pivotal role in where kid's commit, they can try to influence but you just have to hope these kids have a good head on their shoulders and do what's best for them, but let's face it there will always be outside influences that can affect the kid's decision- handlers, bagmen, momma, etc.
Edit: These kid's ain't receiving offers based on their star rankings on 24/7 or Rivals, that is unless you're being recruited by Butch Jones

Not true. I'm all for any school but Tennessee getting investigated. Especially Auburn and that cabin. And Kirby.

In a perfect world, yes, I’d be all for that as well. With Kirby #1 on the list.

I’m just saying all these assistant coaches bounce around and know where most of the skeletons are buried. If there was ever a big time investigation into college football recruiting, It’d likely be devastating for basically every major program. Mofos will flip in a heartbeat to save themselves

I don't think they have the influence or the cash to play a pivotal role in where kid's commit, they can try to influence but you just have to hope these kids have a good head on their shoulders and do what's best for them, but let's face it there will always be outside influences that can affect the kid's decision- handlers, bagmen, momma, etc.
Edit: These kid's ain't receiving offers based on their star rankings on 24/7 or Rivals, that is unless you're being recruited by Butch Jones
With TID being set to commit to TN, then visited by someone to convince him to wait (GA's Rusty), then getting the boost in ranking, after AV talking about GA's unique recruiting tool being on the sidelines during the lockdown...... Drawing conclusion: GA is not only paying recruits through the media guy who has access..they are manipulating rankings to influence recruits and get publicity for landing top recruits and top classes which leads to repeating that. (Soon word will get out when players begin to feel like a pawn. Remembering KS trying to celebrate a play and the players walking on by. Because they don't care about him either. They're just using him to get to the NFL.)

With TID being set to commit to TN, then visited by someone to convince him to wait (GA's Rusty), then getting the boost in ranking, after AV talking about GA's unique recruiting tool being on the sidelines during the lockdown...... Drawing conclusion: GA is not only paying recruits through the media guy who has access..they are manipulating rankings to influence recruits and get publicity for landing top recruits and top classes which leads to repeating that. (Soon word will get out when players begin to feel like a pawn. Remembering KS trying to celebrate a play and the players walking on by. Because they don't care about him either. They're just using him to get to the NFL.)
Nail on the head right here about uga Bowl Cut and Rusty! Their play has been exposed to say the least. I hate those arrogate cry baby a** wipes.

VFL...GBO

Reactions: SweetasSoda
👀🔥

Reactions: SweetasSoda
tenor.gif

Coach Pruitt is a players coach no doubt! You can tell the players love him because he's a straight shooter. Also good players want to be coached hard, brings the best out of them. I know there were some questions when CPF hired him, I think most of those have been answered. There is fire to win in Coach Pruitt "he's a ole school football coach. I for one am glad he's our coach!

VFL...GBO

Coach Pruitt is a players coach no doubt! You can tell the players love him because he's a straight shooter. Also good players want to be coached hard, brings the best out of them. I know there were some questions when CPF hired him, I think most of those have been answered. There is fire to win in Coach Pruitt "he's a ole school football coach. I for one am glad he's our coach!

VFL...GBO

Tough to be someone who would question Phil’s judgement on a football coach. It’s like some people only remember his last couple years as HC and have forgotten that he was the absolute real deal, especially on the trail.

Phil was feared. The man knows football and he knows football coaches.

1590177020751.gif

Tough to be someone who would question Phil’s judgement on a football coach. It’s like some people only remember his last couple years as HC and have forgotten that he was the absolute real deal, especially on the trail.

Phil was feared. The man knows football and he knows football coaches.
Fulmer was made to be an AD. He was a good football coach but basically a one trick pony. He was too loyal to underperforming staff members and undisciplined players. When the game began to change... he didn't.

But having taken a few steps away for a few years... he's gained perspective IMO. He recognized what Pruitt could be... though Pruitt isn't a whole lot like Fulmer in a lot of critical ways.

VFL...GBO
I agree! I was literally sick when I heard CPF had hired someone from AL that played at AL and was coaching at AL. Then I listened to his speech. I thought we have a football coach that intends to win!

VN Store

Back