'21 SC DT Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins (uga commit)

It’s like they draw names out of a hat, then draw bump or drop them by how many
eh, for most of them the drop or bump wasn't huge, a few decimal points here and there or a few spots in the rankings here or there.

this kid was purposely moved up the chain.....and it happened less than a week after he decides to postpone his announcement because "someone" spoke to him.

i'm not a tin foil hat type. but i'm not naive eihter...lol.

eh, for most of them the drop or bump wasn't huge, a few decimal points here and there or a few spots in the rankings here or there.

this kid was purposely moved up the chain.....and it happened less than a week after he decides to postpone his announcement because "someone" spoke to him.

two words Bowl Cut!
VFL...GBO

It will be hilarious when, after getting this huge recruiting ranking boost due to delaying his commitment, he then commits to the Vols and says, "Thanks for the recruiting bump, Kirby!"

Yea I would love to hear an explanation on this from 247.
12/14/19- ranked 456
3/30/20 - ranked 575
4/15/20 - got bumped to 300
5/21/20 - 86th best player in the country

His offseason conditioning must be unmatched for that jump! No knock on TID and I hope we land him but like D Rucker tweeted the other day, rankings are politics.

Attachments

• B02A4F59-B5ED-479F-BAA3-80E052D55DA1.png
    B02A4F59-B5ED-479F-BAA3-80E052D55DA1.png
    570.1 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
It will be hilarious when, after getting this huge recruiting ranking boost due to delaying his commitment, he then commits to the Vols and says, "Thanks for the recruiting bump, Kirby!"
actually....he would be thanking Pruitt.....it was the fact he was coming here that made everybody push......

so there ya go.

It can't LOGICALLY be explained because,well there's no logic in it. I'll try though,they have this big ass dart board and they wear a blindfold and what they hit is what they get.When they don't have a rating they missed the whole damn board. Now I bet we all feel silly for being worried about their "ranking" of a player.

JJ Jones committed to UNC. Likely influences TID a little, but probably not that materially. Each player needs to make wise business decisions, and look at that depth chart. Ours is thin, but has some monsters.

Business decision.

JJ Jones committed to UNC. Likely influences TID a little, but probably not that materially. Each player needs to make wise business decisions, and look at that depth chart. Ours is thin, but has some monsters.

Business decision.
So he is only seeking the attention of the NC fans because he knew where he was going?

VN Store

Back