'21 SC DT Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins (uga commit)

Inform me please. I missed his comments on our QB situation (because I avoid those threads like the plague).
Something along the lines of ... JG will start and he's great in practice but can't figure it out in an actual game drives the staff crazy. Maurer has lots of talent if he can just stay healthy and learn the playbook better. HB is not the world-beater day 1 starter we were hoping for but has lots of raw talent.

Idk I still feel like JG is the biggest issue. I'm all for Maurer starting this year if we play

It’s been 4 years toots and 3 of those were hell with a silver lining of auburn being his only legit relevant win in the SEC conference...looking back on those games you tell me were the problem starts as to why we can’t generate points and that will be your answer...it’s always been JG👀😁

Something along the lines of ... JG will start and he's great in practice but can't figure it out in an actual game drives the staff crazy. Maurer has lots of talent if he can just stay healthy and learn the playbook better. HB is not the world-beater day 1 starter we were hoping for but has lots of raw talent.
Well somebody better get it together!

Hey maybe with no fans, it will feel like a practice for JG and he will finally turn super saiyan for us.

Bailey is the best QB on the roster right now and it isn’t remotely close. You’ll be able to make a case by years end that he’s the best in the SEC East if he gets his opportunity to play.

So if the season is played and he truly is that good, then why wouldn’t he get a chance to play?

Bailey is the best QB on the roster right now and it isn’t remotely close. You’ll be able to make a case by years end that he’s the best in the SEC East if he gets his opportunity to play.
Curious why you state this. We’ve had reports that the coaches aren’t high on Bailey right now. Is there something you know internally?

It’s been 4 years toots and 3 of those were hell with a silver lining of auburn being his only legit relevant win in the SEC conference...looking back on those games you tell me were the problem starts as to why we can’t generate points and that will be your answer...it’s always been JG👀😁

I dont want to slam the kid but facts are facts. Just looking at last year alone competent qb play won both ga state and byu handily. This have 9nwin season easily!!!! That's a fact. I truly hope kid figures it out this year and shreds defenses

I dont want to slam the kid but facts are facts. Just looking at last year alone competent qb play won both ga state and byu handily. This have 9nwin season easily!!!! That's a fact. I truly hope kid figures it out this year and shreds defenses
I do to but besides Palmer he will have alot of new receivers on the field. That usually is not a recipe for a smooth running offense even with good qb play.

Reactions: MADISONGAVOL
I do to but besides Palmer he will have alot of new receivers on the field. That usually is not a recipe for a smooth running offense even with good qb play.

Ehh most of the receivers that will be playing have reps at the receiver position. Also, the Freshman are athletically gifted and that’s going to be awesome to watch. He will have targets and they are going to surprise us.

Ehh most of the receivers that will be playing have reps at the receiver position. Also, the Freshman are athletically gifted and that’s going to be awesome to watch. He will have targets and they are going to surprise us.
I hope you are correct. But JGs timing with two nfl receivers was not good. He also had three years with them and was late with the ball 75% of the time.

VN Store

Back