'21 SC DT Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins (uga commit)

I mean has a school single handily ever made such an uproar we managed to block a coaching hire,which was rightfully so??I think not that just goes to show u the power of social media and the influence good or bad that it can create in minutes..
That along with Jauan Jennings willing the team to win after the start last year has saved Tennessee football IMO.

It sounds like Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins still is hoping to announce a decision sometime this month. We’ve seen before that he still could change his mind and decide to wait a bit longer, but right now he’s leaning toward doing something within the next few weeks. If he does, I still think Tennessee about as good of a chance as anyone he’s considering, although there are obviously some differing opinions out there on which team might have the upper hand right now. I’ve continued to hear that the Vols and South Carolina are the two schools in the best shape with him.
callahan

Let’s start with the player most likely to come off the board next and that’s Tyrion Ingram Dawkins. Having spoken with him this week, we believe he intends on doing something this month but doesn’t have a date and isn’t 100% on things just yet. It’s down to three in our opinion and nobody else is even close. In talking to him, it’s really clear that Tennessee’s staff has done a really good job there. In fact, Chris Weinke has been tremendous in this one as TID told us that it’s Weinke he has the best relationship with in discussing all coaches at all schools.
-VQ.

Weinke?

@Bassmaster_Vol is gonna have an aneurism.

tenor.gif

VN Store

Back