'21 SC DT Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins (uga commit)

Photoshop. Use the lasso tool, cut him out, use another layer or so to make it appear on that back ground, if you want, you can edit the picture, touch up the lighting, filter it to make it pop or you can just leave it how it is. I know I didn’t make any sense or explain it right but in my head I feel like I did lol. I use to do edits, not this good but I have a decent enough idea on how to do them. Not hard once you get the cutting out right.
EbPQHNaWoAExg7V.jpg

Yo whats his twitter I got a hot fiya edit straight off the press

Reminiscent of the Darnell Wright Top 5 edit. ‘‘Twas legendary. I’d kill to see it again for some of the newer posters who don’t understand fine art.

Thanks. I worked hard on that. Some posted here made it his avatar and I’m considering suing for copyright infringement.

I’m probably reading far too too much into this but TID just tweeted the end of the Cam Newton “Farewell Carolina” video and then pinned the tweet. Dylan Brooks retweeted it. I feel as though there has to be a meaning to it for him to pin the tweet.

I’m probably reading far too too much into this but TID just tweeted the end of the Cam Newton “Farewell Carolina” video and then pinned the tweet. Dylan Brooks retweeted it. I feel as though there has to be a meaning to it for him to pin the tweet.

Yeah....he is a Vol. No kid in their right mind would pick SC and their class over what we have going on.

Haha I feel that’s definitely something to look into. Good find

Reactions: BigOrangeGoose

VN Store

Back