'21 SC DT Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins (uga commit)

Why the lol?..Mims and Mondon and this dude seemed Iike pretty sure gets a few weeks ago, but it feels like getting any of them is a pipe dream now.
TID did seem like a Vol lock but he’s replaceable. The other two were never locks, they were long shots that our staff recently turned into decent possibilities with their efforts and momentum. But those two are bigtime 5 star elite recruits and those guys will always be a fight until they enroll. It’s big boy recruiting. They aren’t pipe dreams and our recruiting momentum hasn’t slowed.

Why the lol?..Mims and Mondon and this dude seemed Iike pretty sure gets a few weeks ago, but it feels like getting any of them is a pipe dream now.

Mims has only seemed like a pretty sure get on this board. That’s not been real life. He dropped a top 10 six weeks ago and put us in 10th saying we barely made it over USCe and that Bama, UGA, Clemson we’re running 1-2-3. Somehow some posters on here starting assuming we were getting him.

Same for Mondon. Better shot than Mims but even while AV has dropped positive nuggets from time to time, every crystal ball that has came in has been for UGA. Plus UGA also has been saying he’s a pretty sure get this whole time.

TID reconsidering things bc he wants to take visits. Makes sense to me. ESD is a long way away

Mims has only seemed like a pretty sure get on this board. That’s not been real life. He dropped a top 10 six weeks ago and put us in 10th saying we barely made it over USCe and that Bama, UGA, Clemson we’re running 1-2-3. Somehow some posters on here starting assuming we were getting him.

Same for Mondon. Better shot than Mims but even while AV has dropped positive nuggets from time to time, every crystal ball that has came in has been for UGA. Plus UGA also has been saying he’s a pretty sure get this whole time.

TID reconsidering things bc he wants to take visits. Makes sense to me. ESD is a long way away

Well with Mims, he did drop that top 10 before some insiders claimed UT has made up a lot of ground. If that came out after the fact, I’d agree it’s a pipe dream.

Last edited:
Well with Mims, he did drop that top 10 before some insiders claimed UT has made up a lot of ground. If that came out after the fact, I’d agree it’s a purple dream.

I’m not saying it’s a pipe dream. I’m just saying we don’t lead. Kipp Adams on UGA’s board even said that Mims tells him Bama leads. And those guys spin everything positive to UGA. So his spin was “he told me Bama leads but I think UGA gets him in the end”

I’m not saying it’s a pipe dream. I’m just saying we don’t lead. Kipp Adams on UGA’s board even said that Mims tells him Bama leads. And those guys spin everything positive to UGA. So his spin was “he told me Bama leads but I think UGA gets him in the end”
Are we top 3?

Cade Mays wore Clemson gloves in his High School State Championship game.

VN Store

Back