'21 SC DT Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins (uga commit)

I'm sure this kid is great, and he has always been a recruit that I wanted badly (we need all the stud DT's we can get). However, the recruiting services are an absolute freaking joke. NOBODY should be able to jump like this in the player rankings off of the strength of their amazing COVID-19 quarantine skills.

I watched highlights and I’m no expert but I didn’t think 86 best player. Definitely 4 star though.

Reactions: scvolfan7
Let me get this straight. If he picked when he was going to it was us and after this delay he will pick suck carolina? I find it hard to believe with no visits and his mind was made up that he pulled a 180 like this. My guess is there are teams worried about our recruiting this cycle and would like to see guys we want go anywhere else than here. That being said I'll be shocked if he doesn't pick the T, but if he doesn't then he obviously was never going to stick here anyways so better to know now and move on than in November or December.

Reactions: Palm Beach Vol
Let me get this straight. If he picked when he was going to it was us and after this delay he will pick suck carolina? I find it hard to believe with no visits and his mind was made up that he pulled a 180 like this. My guess is there are teams worried about our recruiting this cycle and would like to see guys we want go anywhere else than here. That being said I'll be shocked if he doesn't pick the T, but if he doesn't then he obviously was never going to stick here anyways so better to know now and move on than in November or December.
I think Bowl Cut is the one who got him to wait. Ploy to get to the kid with Man$ell posting he was getting back on the road. UGA at the heart of him waiting on announcing.

VFL...GBO

had to make sure he was a take at uga. dey don't settle for no tree starts down dere......
Yep, Bowl Cut said make make him a 4 star and give him this bag. Tell him I am man punk of my word when I talked him out of announcing last Sunday.

VFL...GBO

VN Store

Back