'21 SC DT Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins (uga commit)

Yeah we don’t need TID, Mims or Mondon 🙄🙄
We really don’t need Mondon. He’d be a nice addition but we have 2 top 10 LB prospects committed plus the number 1 edge rusher in the nation. And another top 10 ATH prospect that can play LB. Miss on TID but getting Malone would ease it a little. No replacing Mims though.

Reactions: GojiraVol17
We really don’t need Mondon. He’d be a nice addition but we have 2 top 10 LB prospects committed plus the number 1 edge rusher in the nation. And another top 10 ATH prospect that can play LB. Miss on TID but getting Malone would ease it a little. No replacing Mims though.
We desperately need an elite OT in this class. Doesn’t look like it’s going to happen

I wanted em all lol...it’s been 2 years since we landed an elite OT though. We def need one this year unless they try to find and pluck one from the transfer market.

We desperately need an elite OT in this class. Doesn’t look like it’s going to happen
Gonna have to get Nichols and another top OL prospect in ‘22. Or even if he does commit, throw everything you can at him over the next couple of months.

Honestly if I’m Pruitt, I can friend after this season. When you have 3 to 4 guys on your OL that have the talent to develop into first rounders, theres no excuse to ever lose to anyone in the trenches. I don’t care if JJ Watt, Aaron Donald, Von Miller and the Bosa brothers are on the other side. Competent coaching on the OL changes that game completely yesterday.

A power move would be to poach Matt Luke for the same position. Offer him twice as much as he makes now. Take away the primary recruiter and the position coach that Mims is so close with,

Gonna have to get Nichols and another top OL prospect in ‘22. Or even if he does commit, throw everything you can at him over the next couple of months.

Honestly if I’m Pruitt, I can friend after this season. When you have 3 to 4 guys on your OL that have the talent to develop into first rounders, theres no excuse to ever lose to anyone in the trenches. I don’t care if JJ Watt, Aaron Donald, Von Miller and the Bosa brothers are on the other side. Competent coaching on the OL changes that game completely yesterday.
Can’t argue. We’ve got some weaknesses on this coaching staff on the offensive side of the ball

Can’t argue. We’ve got some weaknesses on this coaching staff on the offensive side of the ball
Really it’s just three things imo

-JG (who I’ve stuck with all the way through this)
-Will Friend
-Weinke (ik you love hearing that one)

Replace those 3 and we’re all set.

Not gonna bump the thread because there’s no news on him but if in the situation the staff misses on TID, another top 100 prospect they could probably get their hands on is Lee Hunter. Auburn commit but has been talking to other schools and is really more of a soft commit. Think the other school involved is Florida State. Get a W over AU then start working that one. That’s if they feel they need 3 DTs this class.

Not gonna bump the thread because there’s no news on him but if in the situation the staff misses on TID, another top 100 prospect they could probably get their hands on is Lee Hunter. Auburn commit but has been talking to other schools and is really more of a soft commit. Think the other school involved is Florida State. Get a W over AU then start working that one. That’s if they feel they need 3 DTs this class.
Would gladly take he and Malone

TID seems to have an unhealthy affinity for “likes” and being recruited that I wonder how he’s going to respond when he signs and the coaches aren’t kissing ass and making promises anymore, and instead are yelling and expecting results.

As much as this kid “enjoys the process” I could absolutely see him entering the transfer portal in a year or two, no matter where he goes.

Give me more SFA guys like Dominic Bailey and Katron Evans who just lay low, commit, and grind.

VN Store

Back