'21 SC DT Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins (uga commit)

Hopefully one day before I die whether Pruitt is here or not I would like to see no drop off when we rotate guys out off the line

Talking quality depth, the 2001 Vols had 5 guys who eventually all started at DT in the NFL. Couldn’t say there was NO dropoff after the starters because John Henderson and Albert Haynesworth (when he was motivated) were absolute beasts. But, we had Boo Moore, Aubrayo Franklin, and Demetrin Veal as depth, and all these guys had good UT and really good NFL careers. Veal actually played DE before moving to DT.

Talking quality depth, the 2001 Vols had 5 guys who eventually all started at DT in the NFL. Couldn’t say there was NO dropoff after the starters because John Henderson and Albert Haynesworth (when he was motivated) were absolute beasts. But, we had Boo Moore, Aubrayo Franklin, and Demetrin Veal as depth, and all these guys had good UT and really good NFL careers. Veal actually played DE before moving to DT.
2001 was one of my favorite Tennessee teams. If only we could have won the SEC that year and played Miami. I don't think anybody was going to beat Miami that year, but I know we would have give them a much better game than Nebraska did.

Sticking with defensive lineman, Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins continues to meander his way through the recruiting process. We believe there have been many mixed signals out there with all four of his finalists feeling like they are in a good spot for him. He talks with a few Tennessee commitments and we continue to believe this is a Tennessee versus Georgia battle.
-VQ

My concerns about TID as a player are isolated to the fact that he has a neck. Nolen? Malone? No neck. TID? Neck. Idk about this one...

Say wuuuuttttt?
iu

VN Store

Back