'21 SC DT Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins (uga commit)

You’re suffering enough for all of us and a doggy bag.
Yeah I just don’t feel like wasting the energy pining over a kid like this. We can be miserable and whine all day but we need to keep moving forward & recruiting. You can’t win them all. Unless you’re dropping off the bag, that is.

Reactions: butchna
Yeah I just don’t feel like wasting the energy pining over a kid like this. We can be miserable and whine all day but we need to keep moving forward & recruiting. You can’t win them all. Unless you’re dropping off the bag, that is.
There’s something to be said for curling up into the fetal position EVERY TIME our hat isn’t picked up.

It’s pathetic.

We’re not going to get everyone we want. Win some you lose some. Our class is still excellent. Get Green, Evans, and Malone and we have a great class.
On paper. But if history repeats and our top recruit is a bust (JJ P) and others can’t get on the field (any QB) and we keep coming up short vs UGA for the elite, then the gap ain’t closing and we continue getting demolished on the field so be as positive as you want but until I see some excellence on the field I’m not getting excited anymore.

On paper. But if history repeats and our top recruit is a bust (JJ P) and others can’t get on the field (any QB) and we keep coming up short vs UGA for the elite, then the gap ain’t closing and we continue getting demolished on the field so be as positive as you want but until I see some excellence on the field I’m not getting excited anymore.
Absolutely no one knows how a recruit will be until they get to campus. Doesn’t matter from a two star to a five star. But based on stars and rankings, our class is really good. You can’t just point to one bust and say our highly rated recruits will be busts.

Absolutely no one knows how a recruit will be until they get to campus. Doesn’t matter from a two star to a five star. But based on stars and rankings, our class is really good. You can’t just point to one bust and say our highly rated recruits will be busts.
Not one bust that has me a little skeptical but lack of really any recruit exceeding expectations and several that really haven’t lived up to expectations yet.
So it’s true no one knows how any will be , but the ones UGA , Clemson,Bama land have a high probability of excellence while the ones the rest land are hit and miss.
Not all five stars are equal nor are all 4 stars and the coaches know it just like we do.
They know they are losing the sure thing, and getting the hopeful.

Not one bust that has me a little skeptical but lack of really any recruit exceeding expectations and several that really haven’t lived up to expectations yet.
So it’s true no one knows how any will be , but the ones UGA , Clemson,Bama land have a high probability of excellence while the ones the rest land are hit and miss.
Not all five stars are equal nor are all 4 stars and the coaches know it just like we do.
They know they are losing the sure thing, and getting the hopeful.
Those teams develop their players very well. That is the difference. Our defensive struggles I believe are due to Covid and our offense being bad. Last year, every level of the defense looked developed and got better as the year went on. This year, it seems most defenses are behind the offense. When our defense is rested, they play pretty well. Offense is another story. O line has some good games but overall does not seem well coached for the level of talent we have. QB has been terrible every year. Wide receivers seem well coached but do have trouble with separation some times. We have to get better development at the most positions on offense or we will continue to struggle.

Reactions: UTSuave’
Those teams develop their players very well. That is the difference. Our defensive struggles I believe are due to Covid and our offense being bad. Last year, every level of the defense looked developed and got better as the year went on. This year, it seems most defenses are behind the offense. When our defense is rested, they play pretty well. Offense is another story. O line has some good games but overall does not seem well coached for the level of talent we have. QB has been terrible every year. Wide receivers seem well coached but do have trouble with separation some times. We have to get better development at the most positions on offense or we will continue to struggle.
I stopped reading at COVID.
Those teams do develop players very well,
But true freshman play and play well for them. That’s not development, but talent, and winning the recruiting game.
COVID not a valid excuse for anything, watching many other teams play at a high level in this COVID year.

I stopped reading at COVID.
Those teams do develop players very well,
But true freshman play and play well for them. That’s not development, but talent, and winning the recruiting game.
COVID not a valid excuse for anything, watching many other teams play at a high level in this COVID year.
Glad you are trying to have an open conversation when you say you just stopped reading. Lol. And it is about development. Wanya Morris and Darnell Wright are five stars who could have gone to any of those programs. Do they look well coached? Crouch? And we had worse protocols due to contact tracing than any of those schools. So a lot of freshmen didn’t get much practice time. Hopefully see them after the bye.

Glad you are trying to have an open conversation when you say you just stopped reading. Lol. And it is about development. Wanya Morris and Darnell Wright are five stars who could have gone to any of those programs. Do they look well coached? Crouch? And we had worse protocols due to contact tracing than any of those schools. So a lot of freshmen didn’t get much practice time. Hopefully see them after the bye.
Bresee for Clemson is a Force on the DL line as a freshman 7 games in. Not Development, recruiting!
Morris and Wright could of gone to UGA and Bama and even with the development that we know happens there they are probably not starting. Crouch , same thing .

Bresee for Clemson is a Force on the DL line as a freshman 7 games in. Not Development, recruiting!
Morris and Wright could of gone to UGA and Bama and even with the development that we know happens there they are probably not starting. Crouch , same thing .
Crouch would have been a RB other places so no idea there.

VN Store

Back