Saylor Poffenbarger to UCONN

she got to watch Arkansas beat UConn and then this year and a guard can enjoy the opportunity to shoot 3 point shots on every possession. an interesting way to be recruited.

smile

she got to watch Arkansas beat UConn and then this year and a guard can enjoy the opportunity to shoot 3 point shots on every possession. an interesting way to be recruited.

smile
um....Arkansas did NOT beat UConn this year, while she sat on the bench and watched.

and 11 before that...wouldn't EVERY program like to say that...
It’s the fall dummy. We like to see the decline. Can’t wait for it when Bama starts the decline. It will be so fun. It’s like watching Florida. Their fans have no clue they aren’t competitive anymore. They still expect greatness when they should be worried about rebuilding their program.

It’s the fall dummy. We like to see the decline. Can’t wait for it when Bama starts the decline. It will be so fun. It’s like watching Florida. Their fans have no clue they aren’t competitive anymore. They still expect greatness when they should be worried about rebuilding their program.
Where do all y’all Connie’s keep coming from??? Still upset about that drumming SC gave y’all and tryna project the pent up anger on the Lady Vols😵‍💫don’t worry y’all got another opportunity to score more then 3 points in a quarter against South Carolina in January good luck 🙃

Reactions: Rickster
And how bad did we beat Florida again? I forgot.

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN
Where do all y’all Connie’s keep coming from??? Still upset about that drumming SC gave y’all and tryna project the pent up anger on the Lady Vols😵‍💫don’t worry y’all got another opportunity to score more then 3 points in a quarter against South Carolina in January good luck 🙃
I’m a Tn fan dummy. I was making fun of Florida.

Reactions: mcannon1
I didn’t say we were good or back. I enjoy others experiencing our demise. I love a good Nebraska game. They know how it feels. It’s just fun watching Florida think they are close. When really they finished behind us this season.

Meant to quote Luna and tbh I can’t tell who are the chicken fans and the Connie’s anymore a lot of ppl aren’t TN fans like they say they are

The reality is i believe the poster is talking about 🏈 not 🏀 lol. The mention of Nebraska and Florida thinking they are close makes me think some signals got crossed lol

Or am i confused which is possible lol

VN Store

Back