#SayHisName Trends After Media Refuse To Report On Alleged Murder Of 5-Year-Old Cannon Hinnant

Franklin Pierce

Screen-Shot-2020-08-11-at-2.54.50-PM.png

Mainstream media outlets have yet to cover the brutal Sunday night execution of a five-year-old North Carolina boy named Cannon Hinnant, allegedly at the hands of 25-year-old Darius Sessoms, sparking the hashtag #SayHisName to trend on social media Thursday morning.

As The Daily Wire reported on Tuesday, Sessoms, who is black, allegedly walked up to young Hinnant, who is white, and shot him in the head at point-blank range in front of the child’s 7- and 8-year-old sisters.

CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, and MSNBC, as of Thursday morning, have yet to cover the attack. Fox News has covered the tragic news.

Some have argued that the lack of coverage is because of the races of the victim and the alleged murderer.

EfJlZAWWAAEjKNi

#SayHisName Trends After Media Refuse To Report On Alleged Murder Of 5-Year-Old Cannon Hinnant

We already know the answer to these questions.

The MSM will continue pushing the edge of the envelope further and further until they've become the mouthpiece for the left, while calling any and all that disagree, traitors to their cause and openly calling for street justice against evangelicals and other conservatives....oh wait. We're already there.

We already know the answer to these questions.

The MSM will continue pushing the edge of the envelope further and further until they've become the mouthpiece for the left, while calling any and all that disagree, traitors to their cause and openly calling for street justice against evangelicals and other conservatives....oh wait. We're already there.
Unfortunately we have been there for a while.

Reactions: ETV and TNVOLNAVY
I'm done with this current iteration of the United States. We don't stand for anything anymore. Every country has it's warts depending on the era but we have completely lost our way. Most of our government is more interested in pandering to thugs on the streets than defending the lives of the innocent. Our current country isn't worth the blood that was spent on it by previous generations

Wow, I could’ve wrote that article in 3 minutes. How much time will the TV media spend on this story? 30 sec maybe? Floyd’s took up the whole segment. You know that’s true and proves the media is pushing one narrative only....white on black crime.

Unlike you, I don’t fall for the fake news sources and I don’t let them brainwash me.

Do you guys really see no difference between a state actor, sworn to protect and serve the public, intentionally killing a member of the public and some rando walking up to a kid and killing him.

You also got to realize, for better or worse, video footage of the incident, which apparently doesn't exist here, makes it more likely to be played up in the news.

Reactions: ohhbother

VN Store

Back