Say what you want... Clk did an awesome job!

vols496

Unrepentant Vol-aholic
The class is full of quality... yes quality not quantity...

I have said it before and will say it again CPF didn't develop the talent he brought in... he just recruitied it!

I'm not saying it is definite CLK will do any better... but we knew CPF couldn't. So let's take the chance.

CLK said today that he would rather not get someone today... that he thinks he will probably replace next year... and then will sit on the bench for 4-5 years.

CLK may not be the greatest thing since The General... but atleast he wants quality to return to Knoxville!

i wouldnt say awesome. id say he did a pretty good job. if he got marlon brown and lacy then wed be saying awesome

i wouldnt say awesome. id say he did a pretty good job. if he got marlon brown and lacy then wed be saying awesome

No this class really is filled with talent, Lacy would be overlooked by next season, there's no way he plays this upcoming season. Brown was a big loss, but I don't think it broke this class in the least bit.

Agreed. I would have loved to have seen a couple more of them go our way but in the end you either a Volunteer or not. Some of these pansies don't have the cohonas (sp) to man up and compete. They have no business putting on the Orange and White. We have signed some all around athletes and I believe they will contribute. The others can go "play" elsewhere.

Agreed. I would have loved to have seen a couple more of them go our way but in the end you either a Volunteer or not. Some of these pansies don't have the cohonas (sp) to man up and compete. They have no business putting on the Orange and White. We have signed some all around athletes and I believe they will contribute. The others can go "play" elsewhere.

so if a recruit wants to elsewhere he's a pansie? they should pull you privledge to post...

VN Store

Back